Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
When will something really good finally happen? I want something to happen. I need it to. I want for something to stop me from ctb. I know it's naive to wait for good things instead of changing your live yourself but at this point I don't have any motivation and also don't know what would I even do. But I know one thing: if nothing changes I don't want to live. But I want for something to stop this feeling of pointlessness. I can only hope to. If it doesn't then well... I guess I already have my SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, godsseepiestsoldier, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
I was thinking the same thing last night as far as wanting something good to happen. Went for a walk with my in home support person. Nothing good happened but it was better to get outside instead of staying in bed. I feel for you. Sending good thoughts your way. I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can relate to this. I want / must consider CTB bc of a fucked up life situation. Hoping for a miracle that's not gonna happen ... I want to live but not at all costs ... CTB might be the better choice to end suffering before it gets worse.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

Same but the hope is futile

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
When will something really good finally happen? I want something to happen. I need it to. I want for something to stop me from ctb. I know it's naive to wait for good things instead of changing your live yourself but at this point I don't have any motivation and also don't know what would I even do. But I know one thing: if nothing changes I don't want to live. But I want for something to stop this feeling of pointlessness. I can only hope to. If it doesn't then well... I guess I already have my SN.
Well if it makes you feel better my life has absolutely no good things. So everyone else should be due.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm the same. I wish more than anything things would change for the better but they only get worse, including my health. The health part I can't do a thing about. The last thing I want to do is ctb but life is giving me no choice. It's a terrible thing to be forced to do. I pray everyday for a miracle.