PTSDream

PTSDream

May 10, 2019
I have 40 1 mg benzos + 70 vicodin 750 do you think with tolerance to opoids that'll be enough for a 5' 5" 220 lb. female? Yes I'm fat it's part of my issues. My psychiatrist told me I have DID then bailed on me completely & my new pain Dr's want me off of opioids that I've been on for a decade. Living in chronic pain is just not an option. + I am allergic to a bunch of things so going out and doing stuff always causes me to have rashes. I'm not living I am slowly dying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Donewith_, MAIO and 2 others
All an illusion

All an illusion

Jul 13, 2019
I honestly have no idea if that will do. That being said i'm very sorry for the pain you are going through and i hope that you find eternal peace....this shit we call life isn't fair to a lot of us.
:hug::heart:

Reactions: Circles
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Why don't you try the SN method if you already have the benzo?

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
I have 40 1 mg benzos + 70 vicodin 750 do you think with tolerance to opoids that'll be enough for a 5' 5" 220 lb. female? Yes I'm fat it's part of my issues. My psychiatrist told me I have DID then bailed on me completely & my new pain Dr's want me off of opioids that I've been on for a decade. Living in chronic pain is just not an option. + I am allergic to a bunch of things so going out and doing stuff always causes me to have rashes. I'm not living I am slowly dying.

Xanax, Kpin-which one? While I knew a heroin addict who died from a benzo, Liquor and opioid combination. They all have a severe interaction(always to be avoided if you aren't trying to die for good reason) I wouldn't advise it though as I don't like all that 750. It's likely to fuck up your liver if you fail.

D

DoneWithThis

Student
Jul 20, 2019
There are people on here that are extremely knowledgeable about this stuff. I'm not one then. From what I've read on here though, it does seem like benzos alone, is an unreliable method. But more importantly, I'm sorry to hear about your chronic pain. I get it, enough is enough. Theirs only so much a perdón can take. Whatever way you finally get to go out, I hope you find the peace you deserve.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
There is a good chance it will fail. SN with anti-emetics is much more reliable.