• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Loserguy10

Jul 2, 2019
I am afraid of disappear.
Idk why but i am really afraid of this.
I dont have a nice life and i have many problems like social phobia,obsessive compulsive disorder,maladaptive daydreaming and laughing without reason(i dont know why i do this) alrwady many people thinking that i am stupid and making fun of me because i always laughing.
And so i dont have any reason to live amd i dont afraid of pain but such fears making me crazy..
I dont know what to do about it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset764, quiet35, puppy9 and 5 others
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
You are afraid of nothingness?!
I understand you fear and I sometimes have that fear too. But try to think of the time before you were born. Sure you weren't aware of yourself and your surroundings but you were at peace without pain.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Final Escape
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
There is a medication for uncontrolled laughing. Danny Glover did the ads a few years ago. That might eliminate one problem from the list.

Reactions: Final Escape and Orin
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
There is a medication for uncontrolled laughing. Danny Glover did the ads a few years ago. That might eliminate one problem from the list.
Nuedexta, the uber-expensive version of DXM.

Reactions: Final Escape
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018

Reactions: ReverendGreen and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Wow! I've never heard of uncontrollable laughing as a disorder that's a new one. I wonder what causes that?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I always thought the need to sell a new medication. I guess it is real.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
The expensive part is the other ingredient. I asked a compounding pharmacy about mixing the med and they said their wholesale cost just to order the chemical, before any labor costs, not including markup for profit, and not including the dxm, would be $350/mo.
Wow! I've never heard of uncontrollable laughing as a disorder that's a new one. I wonder what causes that?
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pseudobulbar-affect/symptoms-causes/syc-20353737 Neurological issues: stroke, MS, brain injury, ALS.

Reactions: puppy9
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I dont have a nice life and i have many problems like social phobia,obsessive compulsive disorder,maladaptive daydreaming and laughing without reason(i dont know why i do this) alrwady many people thinking that i am stupid and making fun of me because i always laughing.
And so i dont have any reason to live amd i dont afraid of pain but such fears making me crazy..
Try and listen to this.

Reactions: Life+me=error and lilyeehaw
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
That's odd. It sure is cheap in pill form: https://www.goodrx.com/quinidine-sulfate
That's not necessarily the cost to the pharmacy. Pharmacies lose money on GoodRX and often end up forced to sell drugs to customers for less than the pharmacy paid to order them, because part of their PBM contract requires them to accept goodrx. It's why independent pharmacies don't accept the coupons.

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
@Loserguy10 That makes two of us... I'm still here because of that fear of the void. Otherwise, I would have died last November. Knowing that it's irrational doesn't make it any less paralyzing.

• Hugs
Reactions: puppy9
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019

Wait, is that real or are you just trying to say Danny Glover isn't funny?

I thought Lethal Weapon wasn't so bad.

Umbra

Umbra

Trans Girl
Mar 15, 2019
Don't be scared, or keep being scared. You're going one day even if you make a full 180 and want to live, have friends, a high paying job you love etc.

K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm not so much scared of nothingness, as I am scared of existing again. Nothingness is comforting for me, it'd just be like going into a dreamless sleep without ever waking up again. It's the waking up again part that keeps me awake at night. But I see what you mean. Death is the ultimate unknown and despite what society says, facing it head on is one of the bravest things a human being can do. I pray that you find peace of mind before you ctb. And if you don't end up dying, then I wish you all the best and hope things get better for you.

Oh by the way, fuck those people making fun of you.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and GoingSoonish
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
I'm sort of in the same boat. I'm not so much scared of nothingness, as I am scared of existing again.

I try to remind myself that its irrational but i continue to be afraid of reincarnation.