• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I want friends!

We will all play baseball together and drink Gatorade and listen to music while playing catch ball.

I will be the pitcher even tho my arm is very weak.... actually I would be bad at baseball but I want to try it.

I want to have friends... and one of my friends he makes moves on me and we can date and have a good life. We could look at the stars and maybe play chess.

My ideal bf would be someone who likes the Chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 14 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Awwww I wish you had friends just like this. Is there any way irl you can get to meet any nice people who you think would make good friends for you?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 8 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Awwww I wish you had friends just like this. Is there any way irl you can get to meet any nice people who you think would make good friends for you?
I don't know. Probably. I wish I was athletic and attractive, it would be easy then.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 5 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I don't know. Probably. I wish I was athletic and attractive, it would be easy then.

Are there other things you like doing? Magazine editor or clubs or hobbies where you might find your kind of people?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 8 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks for making this thread it made me think some happy memories playing ball with my brother and a friend as a teenager.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 7 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
Are there other things you like doing? Magazine editor or clubs or hobbies where you might find your kind of people?
I like to drink tea and pet my dog. I wanna work at a dog park or maybe on a farm. I want to plant flowers and trees and mint plants (that might be a flower though??)

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 11 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I wish I had true friends as well. I wish I had the friends that would ask me to hang out on a Friday night. But most of all, I wish I had friends who I could be honest with. Who I could look into the eyes and tell them about my self harm, and that they'd understand and support me...

Reactions: justanotherday, TheDevilsAngel, Deleted member 4993 and 13 others
thatguyakira123

thatguyakira123

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
It's eeriee how similar we fantasise. I wish I had friends with similar interist as me. They'd drag me to go hang out and skate and what not. I wish I also had a bf who would accept me, fucked up and all. And have common grounds with me and take me places. But such stuff would never happen to me. I have no friends and no one to relate to in my family. These past few days the lonelyness is hurting me. I'm an introvert but it's getting to me how lonely I am.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Dead Meat, NumbItAll and 8 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I wish I had true friends as well. I wish I had the friends that would ask me to hang out on a Friday night. But most of all, I wish I had friends who I could be honest with. Who I could look into the eyes and tell them about my self harm, and that they'd understand and support me...
We're your friends! We understand & support you! xo

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat and 8 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I want friends!

We will all play baseball together and drink Gatorade and listen to music while playing catch ball.

I will be the pitcher even tho my arm is very weak.... actually I would be bad at baseball but I want to try it.

I want to have friends... and one of my friends he makes moves on me and we can date and have a good life. We could look at the stars and maybe play chess.

My ideal bf would be someone who likes the Chao garden in Sonic Adventure 2 for Dreamcast.
This might be kinda lame, but do you remember when Dumbledore asks Harry why just because he's imagining something can it not be real? The dream scenario you've envisioned in your mind can be just as real is if it were in real life, imo.

My life is very empty. I stay in bed, alone, looking out the window. But I constantly imagine all kinds of interactions, interesting places I'd go, things that would happen, what I would wear. It all feels very real to me. Your reality is in your mind, right?

By imagining a bf to play chess with under the stars, you can shape that reality however you'd like.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Dead Meat, Deafsn0w and 7 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
We're your friends! We understand & support you! xo

That's so kind of you to say, and I do see the people on here as my friends but we both know there is no substitute to real human contact. Face to face, voice conversation...

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Dead Meat, VoloFataliDoce and 7 others
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
While you work in real life friends, have you considered watching streamers lets players or joining fan communities? Don't make them your whole identity of course but I like just letting loose at conventions or in chat rooms about my favorite games, or watching someone's video essay on games for the thousandth time.

Don't retreat into it but indulge what you like, hope you get out there and meet some people too!

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 4 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
That's so kind of you to say, and I do see the people on here as my friends but we both know there is no substitute to real human contact. Face to face, voice conversation...
I know, I know :P

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 5 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I also want to have friends, loneliness really sucks.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Deafsn0w, lemmeeleev and 5 others
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
While you work in real life friends, have you considered watching streamers lets players or joining fan communities? Don't make them your whole identity of course but I like just letting loose at conventions or in chat rooms about my favorite games, or watching someone's video essay on games for the thousandth time.

Don't retreat into it but indulge what you like, hope you get out there and meet some people too!
I have tried before >.> it's rly difficult honestly. I think i have a harder time connecting with ppl online than in real life. Maybe thats just me....

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I made a good friend when I started my current job, 21yrs ago. After that, no new friend until about a year ago when I plunged into volunteer work. So, if you're out of school and looking for friends, consider local volunteering... food bank, animal shelter, senior care, political activism, etc..

Check out: www.volunteermatch.org, createthegood.org

Reactions: justanotherday, Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others