allforwon

allforwon

jungdeundan
Feb 18, 2024
has anyone else thought of leaving a note filled with hatred to make other people feel guilt of your death for the rest of their lives...? let me elaborate.

i dont wanna leave cheesy & sugarcoated notes behind like "this is nobody's fault", "i'm free now", etc etc. NO! i wanna blame everyone and say "it's all your fault that i did this, yes you couldve done smth but you didnt so now you have to live with this for the rest of your life." i want to haunt them forever. i don't care about them. they ruined my life.

but at the same time, having this much hatred in my life keeps me alive. i think ill decide to end myself when i stop having these thoughts? or... idk. lets see what the future holds.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Musiclover338, Forever Sleep, LuxVan and 3 others
killorbekilled

killorbekilled

depressing manhwa reader
Oct 3, 2024
That's a normal feeling. It gives me comfort sometimes thinking if people with feelings guilt and horror over the fact I kmsed. It's only a dream though, I don't think anyone will care about my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
coolgal82

coolgal82

she/her, terminally silly :3
Sep 10, 2024
ngl not quite the same but in my note i've put some "fuck you" messages lmao to people i hate. i would put more but some of them havent even done anything specifically wrong i just hate them cus my brain decided so and like ,while the hate is real i cant just put them in there for no reason yknow?

iamanavalanche

iamanavalanche

fast words, deliverance
May 20, 2024
lol id totally love to do that personally

N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
I feel the same way. Some people actually achieve it. Maybe I will too, most likely not.