• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
I never thought I had a problem. I haven't had DXM because I haven't had money or access to it since being homeless really. When I did have it, I was 15-35 pills of it everyday or every other day at least. I can't even remember.

My friend had pills the yesterday in a plastic bag, just something for her headache. She was joking and told me she got those pills from a crackhead and I begged her to let me have a closer look at those pills and see what they were. And then she revealed to me they weren't even anything I'd want. I've been craving DXM since. Something. Just because I thought I had something that would make me feel different.

It's hard to get your hands on something like that when you are literally broke broke and homeless. I am gonna find a way though, but I might just fuck up my life even more but god damn who even cares at this point. I am truly such a shitty person. I keep going back to the same drug. I feel like DXM is all I have sometimes. I lost everything already.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Yeah but I'm broke. But I ended up stealing some anyways. I was worried about getting caught.
How it make you feel? I'm curious. Does it make you "high?" Is it euphoric?

Ive fucked around with harder shit most of my life. And pretty much am back on benzos.

notmyusername

notmyusername

Da Fan of Stuffs
Feb 1, 2024
How it make you feel? I'm curious. Does it make you "high?" Is it euphoric?

Ive fucked around with harder shit most of my life. And pretty much am back on benzos.
It does make you high. And for me it does make me euphoric. It made me dissociate.