• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

ready19

Jul 12, 2023
Hi, I've not been here for long and this is my first thread.
I would like ctb soon, in maximum 2 weeks and I am considering 2 options in particular: cut my veins or drug overdose.
Although I have recently registered, I have been visiting this site for months and I have focused a lot on SN, which I have been looking for for a long time but I have not found suppliers.
My questions are:
1) Is drug a feasible method? is it very painful? But above all, would it cost so much to get me the amount I need?
2) for the veins, in case, where should I cut? Are they very deep? I would prefer to cut on the arms or legs because cutting the neck would make a lot of sense to me. At the idea that I can not leave in an easy and serene way makes me cry, I trust in your help to find the answers to my questions.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sannti, PurpleVoid and 2 others
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Welcome, I haven't been hear long either. Feel right at home.
1) Is drug a feasible method? is it very painful? But above all, would it cost so much to get me the amount I need?
I believe there is a piece of literature you can find in one of the stickied forums, "the PPH" I believe the title acronym is. It has a lot of information which could answer your first question. Someone please correct me if I got the acronym wrong. EDIT: Here is the forum post.

2) for the veins, in case, where should I cut? Are they very deep? I would prefer to cut on the arms or legs because cutting the neck would make a lot of sense to me. At the idea that I can not leave in an easy and serene way makes me cry, I trust in your help to find the answers to my questions.
From what Ive read about this from others, SI would be your toughest opponent here, otherwise, the neck is a good solid target, but requires a good solid amount of determination from what I gather. Goodluck.

Last edited:
R

ready19

Jul 12, 2023
Welcome, I haven't been hear long either. Feel right at home.

I believe there is a piece of literature you can find in one of the stickied forums, "the PPH" I believe the title acronym is. It has a lot of information which could answer your first question. Someone please correct me if I got the acronym wrong. EDIT: Here is the forum post.

From what Ive read about this from others, SI would be your toughest opponent here, otherwise, the neck is a good solid target, but requires a good solid amount of determination from what I gather. Goodluck.
Thank you, I'm going to read the thread ... Good luck to you too 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: AShipinthedark
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i hope you are a fast learner. 2 weeks can be a bit short. most people here are looking for a good method. your 2nd option..... i'd just bypass that or leave as a last resort. your first option? what do you have access to? i have little exp considering pharms but i may be able to point you to a chart or two.

Reactions: PurpleVoid
sensation86

sensation86

Apr 13, 2023
Hi, I've not been here for long and this is my first thread.
I would like ctb soon, in maximum 2 weeks and I am considering 2 options in particular: cut my veins or drug overdose.
Although I have recently registered, I have been visiting this site for months and I have focused a lot on SN, which I have been looking for for a long time but I have not found suppliers.
My questions are:
You can leave in an "easy" and peacefull way with inert gas method but it needs time to research and to prepare a properly set up.
If your time frame is just two weeks then inert gas is not the option,In that case I would consider hanging,most reliable than drug overdose and veins cut for what I have read.

Reactions: Kerrtu
R

ready19

Jul 12, 2023
i hope you are a fast learner. 2 weeks can be a bit short. most people here are looking for a good method. your 2nd option..... i'd just bypass that or leave as a last resort. your first option? what do you have access to? i have little exp considering pharms but i may be able to point you to a chart or two.
Hi @MyChoiceAlone , I have access to a rope, a place to jump from, knives and just basically... I'm looking for a method I can access here in no time because I can't take it anymore. I understand what you mean when you say that it takes time and that ctb must be designed, I've been trying for months but unfortunately in this society it is difficult to have an easily accessible and serene method, now I just want to leave.
You can leave in an "easy" and peacefull way with inert gas method but it needs time to research and to prepare a properly set up.
If your time frame is just two weeks then inert gas is not the option,In that case I would consider hanging,most reliable than drug overdose and veins cut for what I have read.
Thank you very much for the answer, at this point I begin to inform myself better about it

Reactions: Kerrtu
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I hope you manage to find peace OP and it seems you have plenty of methods. Just be careful, failing sounds so horrible.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Both those methods are every unpredictable and likely to fail.

Reactions: sensation86
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Researched drug / med ODs described in the PPeH or one of these ones here:

Cutting/slitting is cruel and only causes pain and doesn't lead to success.

Reactions: CW36
R

ready19

Jul 12, 2023
Spero che tu riesca a trovare la pace OP e sembra che tu abbia molti metodi. Stai attento, fallire suona così orribile.
grazie, starò molto attento
Entrambi questi metodi sono imprevedibili e rischiano di fallire.
Grazie alle tue risposte sto iniziando a valutare altri metodi
Farmaci / med studiati OD descritti nel PPeH o uno di questi qui:

Tagliare / tagliare è crudele e provoca solo dolore e non porta al successo.
Mille Grazie

Last edited: