• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

A

Arthuroff

Jul 28, 2024
I have thought a lot about this. And I know how much I will hurt my friends and family. But I feel I do not want to carry on with my life, especially because my 15 year relationship with my partner has just ended. I have failed at everything I have ever attempted to do. Enough is enough.

I want to use the meds my doctors uselessly keep prescribing me to 'treat' my anxiety and depression, sleep issues, etc. Namely I think I have a decent amount of propranolol, promethazine, cyclizine, and also some codein and a month's worth of 20mg escitalopram, and I have planty of hard alcohol.

What combination of these and in what order would guarantee a favorable outcome? I am very afraid at ending up with a damaged brain or liver but still technically alive. My previous attempts were meager and spontanious and yielded no results, and this was over ten years ago. I do not want to mess up this time.

I would appreciate honest replies and guidance, please.

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My honest advice is to read the PPeH!

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation:

Reactions: Arthuroff
Last dance

Last dance

Forver 23
Aug 7, 2024
i dont think that you would CTB, sorry, i just ended a 3 year old relationship and feel this way so I could only imagine what you feeling right now..

Reactions: Arthuroff
A

Arthuroff

Jul 28, 2024
My honest advice is to read the PPeH!

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation:

I gather from what I've read (here and Five Last Acts) that my available means most likely won't work. I just figured one last question on this to see if it were plosible was worth it as I'm just really exhausted. My mental health has been in the can for over a decade, I've done over a decade of therapy, all those meds, education, work, self-help, spiritual practice, excercise, friendships, relationship, partnership. I've been blind and weak. Now a complete revelation, it's true: I have failed. So I wanted a quick solution. Now I need to figure out where to source SN, since strangulation is not an option for me as I'm hypersensitive and will only end up getting a massive panic attack. Or I don't kill myself and become a reclusive Buddhist monk or smth. Going mad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori