Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I know im different than alot of you that dont want to exist but if it wasnt for my chronic pain and health issues i wouldnt ctb, im being tortured by my body and have insomnia despite meds soyou can imagine how that feels, im only 28 and my life has been taken from me. I gained alot of interest around Ndes, ive researched about it non stop and i do believe they are real and theres something beautiful after this, not saying you should believe, but that gives me comfort, if im wrong and theres nothing thats also better than what i have now, so ts a winwin situation, i just wish i could stay more bc of my mom and sister, but after a while i think they will understand and move on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Glandular, blanket99, Krobo and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I could never believe in anything like that personally, I very strongly believe that we just cease to exist after this, but anyway it sounds really horrible being in that situation and I hope that you eventually find peace from this hellish world.

Reactions: Yuki K
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
I could never believe in anything like that personally, I very strongly believe that we just cease to exist after this, but anyway it sounds really horrible being in that situation and I hope that you eventually find peace from this hellish world.
Thank you