D

deadlemonade

Oct 19, 2023
i wanna try weed, alcohol and maybe so other hard shit before i ctb. the thing is i have no connections whatsoever. how the fuck do you find someone who will sell u stuff illegally or a fake id? i could just wait since i'm in cali and atleast weed is legal but idfk 😭😭 do i literally just have to ask people i've never talked to in years ?

H

hannahmaee

Nov 7, 2023
you live in California it should be easy

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
B

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
hate to discriminate but here we go:

Skateboarders back in the day used to be fueled off of only drugs and alcohol. With olympics, it's more of a fitness crowd but it still has those roots. Def can find weed and connects at skateparks.

Hard drugs are sketchier to find but you hang out at a bar late enough and you'll meet someone with cocaine.

Aldis sometimes doesn't ID their alcohol if you self check out. (Sometimes. I think it's based on amount purchased)

Rap scene with promethazine but its too expensive to be worth it tbh.

My caution is to watch out for drugs that get you real high real quick like H Fent Coke etc. it's not that the first time you do it you're addicted. It just easier to keep the high going than to let yourself come down. You'll blow everything in your pocket in one night if you have the "taste for it"

If you're looking to experiment, hallucinogens are good for contemplation and can arguably get you the most fucked up. Little addictive factor there.

My reason for caution is that if you're curious but then develop a serious relationship with a substance, you may find way more reason to CTB.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
theres always darknet markets, seems sketch but ive used it for years and had almost all positive experiences, its a fairly easy process. read the dnm bible if u wanna learn, it explains literally everything youd need to know