M

Mmjj219

Nov 17, 2019
idk what to do I'm so distracted and can't make any decision.

i have exams after 2 days and I studied well but I can't revise the lectures in these 2 days cuz of my shitty emotions which will make my work a dust pretty much but no I don't think I'm gonna be able to study, I just can't I'm in bad situation mentally.

i left my abusive family and already spent 1 year living alone in university housing, i got kicked cuz they want less people due to the pandemic and I had to go back to my family which even when I don't live with them I just wake up and sleep thinking about my past with them, I had no option but fortunately I talked to the housing and they agreed to let me come back but that's after I already got traumatized with them.

my Mom just literally admitted that she doesn't fucking care about me and she is never gonna give a fuck when my brother abuse me because she said you are inferior to him like literally she said that.

she Is super manipulative and abusive and I just feel super shit, she is supposed to be my mother.

i visit a psychoanalyst and she listen to me like 1 hour a week but in my situation I need more than that, not only to listen to me but I need to rebuild my self esteem and she doesn't provide that.

im super suicidal right now idc about life anymore, I just will put the few brothers I love in bad spot if I die, not as if they care but I still can't hurt them, im really not gonna do that, if I can just disappear while they don't know it's gonna be my dream.

oh lastly I'm still kinda afraid of hell but I'm going there anyway so I think I shouldn't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth, GoodPersonEffed, leiche and 1 other person
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
whatever happens, wish you only luck and peace, sorry to see you in this condition. actually i understand all this shit about being kicked from university and returning to awful family

• Hugs
Reactions: Mmjj219