• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
Hello...

I am from the uk and I am 18...

I am such a failure in everything I have done I am looking for partner to ctb with I have already posted on that thread and I am just introducing myself also am Male.

Also, I was wondering when can I begin to PM people?
Thank you...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoNotLet2
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
I don't think you're a failure but you have the sacred right to vent.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogen
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I've left school with no qualifications...

I got a terrific 'apprenticeship' in a warehouse fucking £3.90 an hour I considered myself to be in pretty good shape now I've got a dad bod Suicide attempts lost count I just stopped getting out of bed and after a long time they just let me go from the job I've never had any plans on living for long I've always had in my head I'll die young... all the way from starting my exams til a couple months ago I would train my ass off in Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai every single day now I've got nothing to show for it as I've quit I'm a bum... I've been abusing my body ever since eating crap looking like crap

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: nitrogen and DoNotLet2