P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hate this day so much and everything is fucked up. I have my method ready (CO with charcoal) but I'm not alone at home and won't be in the near future and I don't have any other options. Why can't I fucking die naturally while sleeping and be relieved from all the suffering due to my unsolvable problems?

I hate the life and situation I'm trapped in. I hate it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, ropearoundatree, pole and 6 others
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I hate this day so much and everything is fucked up. I have my method ready (CO with charcoal) but I'm not alone at home and won't be in the near future and I don't have any other options. Why can't I fucking die naturally while sleeping and be relieved from all the suffering due to my unsolvable problems?

I hate the life and situation I'm trapped in. I hate it.
Stay calm. You have your method ready. You need to consider whether you really want to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
I'm in the same situation and I live in a small place so I can't do anything at night, I'd just alert my parents. It feels very suffocating, I'm sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling so trapped in this existence when you wish to be gone, it's cruel to me how we cannot just choose to fall into an eternal and dreamless sleep. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori