Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
I know i'm loved and cared for and i know i would hurt others but i don't care. I just want an easy way out but everything seems so complicated. I just wanna take a shit ton of pills and jump into a lake or some shit so i'm done for good. Everything is so fucking stupid. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING makes sense to me. I wanna die so fucking bad but every method just seems so difficult and easy to mess up. I don't know what to do. Please help me. I really wanna die.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Steven88, Leiden, UglyDuck666 and 14 others
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
I understand me too. If I could take one pill that would just make me fall asleep and never wake up. I'd be gone. Heck if I had access to a gun and it was big enough caliber to where it is pretty likely I'd die. I'd probably be gone. Sadly I just have complicated options that can be messed up easily and turned messy/painful

• Hugs
Reactions: deadgirlahsatan, Thrash, Silvermorning and 5 others
Nullm

Nullm

Student
Apr 5, 2019
Wanting to die and wanting to commit suicide are a bit far apart
And that's a good thing

• Hugs
Reactions: UglyDuck666, deadgirlahsatan, Freedent and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry that you feel like that OP. I can only recommend you to look up the resources and find a method you are comfortable with.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

I'm sorry that life has come to this point for you. I hope you'll find peace soon with whatever you decide to do! :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I am sorry you're in such pain. I also want to die yet I'm too scared to take that final step. Antidepressants are a good temporary compromise between life and death, have you tried them?

• Hugs
Freedent

Freedent

art hoe
Apr 19, 2020
I am sorry you're in such pain. I also want to die yet I'm too scared to take that final step. Antidepressants are a good temporary compromise between life and death, have you tried them?

Thank you for your compassion. I've been on antidepressants since i was 12, life is still painful but a bit less.

• Aww..
Reactions: grungeCat and deadgirlahsatan