finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
I wanna kms right this second, ever passing moment is filled with agony and anxiety, I don't want to spend another second here, but I can't seem to decide on a method.
as much as i wanna die, I don't want a painful death. But I can't seem to find any good painless methods. I need God to hear me this once atleast and end me. I don't have it in me to face another day filled with discomfort and anguish.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mitty, Mardiha, moonangel18 and 11 others
HeckingHecked

HeckingHecked

Student
Nov 9, 2021
Same here. Wishing you luck. I do hope you find happiness.

• Love
Reactions: farakini, demuic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel. It really is horrible being alive, all I want is to be free from this world. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, none of us should have to resort to painful methods, but of course the society tries to force us to live. I wish you the best, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: farakini, Dead Meat and finallyicanendit
B

Belljar

Nov 13, 2021
My exact state. I would ctb immediately if I had the means.

• Hugs
Reactions: farakini, demuic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
Kowachii

Kowachii

I don't like red, paint the roses green
Nov 13, 2021
Feeling about the same, I guess it gets even worse when you realize that this need is no longer a temporary one, created by certain moment. It just goes on and on and sticks with you all the time. I do wish you best luck with all of your choices.

• Hugs
Reactions: rkvgriffus, demuic, Dead Meat and 1 other person
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
Same here. Wishing you luck. I do hope you find happiness.
I hope our end comes to us soon and peacefully
I understand how you feel. It really is horrible being alive, all I want is to be free from this world. We all deserve a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing, none of us should have to resort to painful methods, but of course the society tries to force us to live. I wish you the best, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.
If I could have I would have ctb well before 2021, but I am still stuck here because I can't find a method :/
Feeling about the same, I guess it gets even worse when you realize that this need is no longer a temporary one, created by certain moment. It just goes on and on and sticks with you all the time. I do wish you best luck with all of your choices.
yes exactly! I tried healing myself, I tried everything that I could, but nothing seems to work. it couldn't be more clear that this is it. this is the end.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: demuic and Dead Meat
Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
I don't think there's a method that's completely painless unless you use a gun or something. maybe think of one that is most convenient? I hope you find peace x

Reactions: finallyicanendit
blueclover_.

blueclover_.

Better Never to Have Been: 2006, David Benatar
Oct 11, 2021
Nembutal, Nitrogen Asphyxiation, and Partial Hanging are painless. However, these methods need preparations so you have to stick a bit longer here.

Reactions: farakini
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I was going through something similar a few months back and my friend told me "since you have made it this far, you can make it a little longer". It brought me some peace and I hope it can bring you some too.

• Aww..
Reactions: finallyicanendit
finallyicanendit

finallyicanendit

Nov 8, 2021
I don't think there's a method that's completely painless unless you use a gun or something. maybe think of one that is most convenient? I hope you find peace x
I wish I could have used a gun, but it's hard to get one here in my country
Nembutal, Nitrogen Asphyxiation, and Partial Hanging are painless. However, these methods need preparations so you have to stick a bit longer here.
I don't mind waiting for a few more days as long as I have a method that will work for sure
I was going through something similar a few months back and my friend told me "since you have made it this far, you can make it a little longer". It brought me some peace and I hope it can bring you some too.
I thought the same tbh, I thought that since I have lasted this long maybe I can hold on longer, but watching your body decay and being in constant physical pain is really messing me up real bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruined my life