• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NapMeister

Exhausted Wizard
Jan 13, 2023
Howdy!

So basically, I'm new here but also I don't think I'm to this whole living deal, and I'll be honest, I haven't tried getting better. I don't particularly want to either, I just know my whole family would treat me differently and it's not worth it for me.

Now, I'm not saying I'm going to rush into this without a second thought, y'know? It's the kinda thing I really thought about for a while now , hell, I'm still considering it.

With that said, are there any quick, not-too-painful methods out there? I'm a broke college student and both SN and guns aren't something I can get my hands on in this country.

Thanks in advance!

• Aww..
Reactions: Pomegranate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've never seen existing as being something appealing in any way, so your feelings are understandable. At least the way that I see it, life isn't for everyone and to me this isn't something to 'get better' from, I don't believe that thoughts of suicide are a mental illness, I see them as being a rational response to not seeing existence as being worth enduring.

But to answer the question, if I had a good answer to this I would be long gone at this point. Unfortunately in this world, most suicide methods seem to involve risks, complications or they just sound awful. A quick, not too painful method would be ideal to me but this society does everything to make suicide inaccessible for us and restrict more desirable method options. I guess that all that anyone can do is just do their own research into the different methods, there is no straightforward way sadly and once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function on here.
I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate and NapMeister
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I suggest you check the ctb resources compilation thread and think about which of them you have access to.

Reactions: NapMeister
Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
So basically, I'm new here but also I don't think I'm to this whole living deal
Me too. I'm not into life. Aren't we all in this Suicide Discussion section worn thin from our troubles? It doesn't feel like there's enough spotlight on just how evil existence is and how the default mode is survival in cruel landscapes.
I don't believe that thoughts of suicide are a mental illness, I see them as being a rational response to not seeing existence as being worth enduring.
It's a blessing to be able to consider and do suicide. All other species have to go through life until the very end with no choice but to succumb to nature. Yes, suicide is a rational response to prevent our bodies from experiencing prolonged and/or severe pain.