happylilsht

happylilsht

Jan 23, 2021
The thought makes my heart hurt dying alone miserable knowing no one will miss you thinking of how much a failure you were and how you were only tolerated never likes genuinely hurts

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: END21_22, Labean, Scribble Fan and 8 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Same, it's a sad life

Reactions: END21_22, Journeytoletgo and happylilsht
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I'm so very sorry! How old are you?

Reactions: happylilsht
SweetDreams500

SweetDreams500

Narcissistic gay NEETcel
Apr 4, 2021
tumblr_mokhq8bmvg1qjk8kco1_500.gif
Same here, dude. Knowing that I'll never experience this overwhelms me with sadness

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69, Idontmatter, sandalphon and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I don't care about being lonely as l'm used to it, but l do want to ctb so badly,l'd go right now if l didn't have a dog to look after!

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
In the end we all die alone and are forgotten in time. Unless you're either famous or infamous af to be put in the history books.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and Death is beautiful
Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
In the end we all die alone and are forgotten in time. Unless you're either famous or infamous af to be put in the history books.
Even these people be forgotten.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui and lofticries
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, it really hurts but unless assisted suicide becomes a normal thing or we find a partner (which I would never do because if one of us survived, they would go to jail), there's no way to prevent it.

Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I'm so sorry. It's very difficult in the decade of the 20s and the internet and social forums have made it even more difficult. I'm really sorry you feel bad and lonely.

Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
It's really quite tragic. I feel you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I actually want to die alone, far away from anyone else. I cannot stand people. I never really get lonely but I know it can be painful for others.

Reactions: Emmie and Death is beautiful
LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
I've already accepted that I'm going to live and die alone, but dying without ever having kissed makes me a little bad:ahhha:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: END21_22, markimobzzdeasui, Scribble Fan and 2 others
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
I feel the same way. I want to die but I dont want to be alone. but I guess I've accepted that I will eventually die alone. It is a constant feeling in my life atm. But just know that here you aren't alone :) we understand your pain here, and you can always talk to me if you want to :)

• Love
Reactions: Vex
Vex

Vex

Girls Don't Cry
Nov 11, 2021
I always say that just because you are alone does not mean you are lonely. I suppose the opposite can be true, too. You can be in a room with your closest friends and still feel amiillion miles away.
I've already accepted that I'm going to live and die alone, but dying without ever having kissed makes me a little bad:ahhha:
Why have you not been able to kiss anyone?

• Hugs
Reactions: ghost_
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
tumblr_mokhq8bmvg1qjk8kco1_500.gif
Same here, dude. Knowing that I'll never experience this overwhelms me with sadness
Oof, with you on that. It really is an overwhelming feeling. People in relationships will never understand 😅

LonelyBrazilian

LonelyBrazilian

Just a boring guy.
Oct 21, 2021
Why have you not been able to kiss anyone?
I don't even know how to answer that question, I've seen guys uglier, without self-confidence, shyer and more anti-social than me with a girl, I think I'm just unlucky hahaha

• Hugs
Reactions: Vex
Vex

Vex

Girls Don't Cry
Nov 11, 2021
I don't even know how to answer that question, I've seen guys uglier, without self-confidence, shyer and more anti-social than me with a girl, I think I'm just unlucky hahaha
Well, I don't know anything about you but I would kiss you. Nobody should want it but have to go through life without at least one.

So, rest assured that there's one girl in this world who would kiss you ❤

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ghost_ and LonelyBrazilian
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
Being alone is the best thing ever, trust me.

J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I relate. So many mistakes, dating wise and career wise that made me traumatized.

Volo vent

Volo vent

Sep 20, 2021
Same here there is only one person i love and i want to die next to that person but they live soo far away from me it sucks

• Hugs
Reactions: Kowachii and Labean