Vuxin

Vuxin

Eternal wandering
Feb 13, 2023
ever since i met my gf of 2 years now i was always happy and felt so lucky and loved by her but recently it feels like all that has faded away, she doesnt care about me as much anymore its like shes grown cold to me, we dont talk asmuch, she doesnt put in the same effort she used to, i dont know what to do anymore, i try so hard for her i do everything for her, i constaly tell her i love her i take her out i buy her gifts i write her paragraphs every morning on how she makes me feel so loved and happy and i just get met with "me too", we recently had a pretty big argument that started because I asked her why she seemed distant from me and she just started accusing me of not trsuting her and expecting too much and now she isnt really talking to me anymore, she isnt saying i love you back she just talks to me like im her friend now, if i try to bring up anything she tells me that she doesnt like long conversations and just would rather not talk about them... i dont get a chance to ever talk about how i feel anymore.. someone please help i dont know what to do anymore..

D

dustinspector

Oct 7, 2023
Maybe try giving her some space? So she feels like she misses you. That comment of her saying you dont trust her is concerning though

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
You two need to have open and mature conversations, or the relationship can't improve.

I would apologize about the argument and try to talk about it again in a constructive way. Use 'I statements', put feelings into words calmly rather than acting them out, listen and be empathic.

Good luck. I hope everything will be okay.