ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
She reminded me if the kindness you held within yourself. She reminded me how much I miss you. I reminded her how much we loved one another. I reminded her of your kindness. She reminded me how those that looked up to you are doing without you.

I remember you were suppose to tell me you were going to die. I wanted to go with you, at the same time. You left me, and she reminded me that you left me.

I am struggling to gather the same strength you had. I want to be with you. No one else will love me like you. Wait for me. I hope to join you soon.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: paininme, demuic, LifeQuitter2018 and 9 others
RoyalSapphire

RoyalSapphire

Aug 11, 2020
this made me feel things, thank you, it hits really close to home :heart:

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Ame and ixkitty
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
My sincerest condolences for the loss of someone who was clearly very dear to you. I resonate quite a bit with what you've posted. I can only hope that sharing this was even the tiniest bit cathartic. Please keep loving them and you too.

• Love
Reactions: ixkitty
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
im a bit confused...
A little back story:
I had a fiancé, he was the sweetest man you've ever met. He'd give without asking for it back, help without wanting payment, would give his last. One day we talked and discussed that we both wanted to CTB at some point. I said I'm up for it whenever you are.

Fast forward 10-ish years ... August 1, 2020. He CTB without me. I'm still here. I'm still suffering.. I visited his mom and we just talked about him and his amazing sweetness and selflessness. Thats about it .
My sincerest condolences for the loss of someone who was clearly very dear to you. I resonate quite a bit with what you've posted. I can only hope that sharing this was even the tiniest bit cathartic. Please keep loving them and you too.
I thank you. It does help because telling anyone else would be .. as I've been told .. stupid because I want to die and be with him (not my only reason for CTB but now I have someone to look forward to finding)

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and Ame
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
After playing too many games of CS:GO, I almost took the post title as an insult.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: builtwrong, NegativeSymptoms, WatermelonMel and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
After playing too many games of CS:GO, I almost took the post title as an insult.
haha same here! In my case, it was because of OVERWATCH!

Anyway, beautiful words.

• Yay!
Reactions: WatermelonMel, ixkitty and DivineMedicus