• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I just got a new job and I feel hopeful on what's to come in the future. I feel somewhat confident on being able to hold a job now that I'm medicated and seeing a therapist who does shit outside the box.

Today was my first day and holy hell I'm exhausted. I think I understand why "normal" people don't fixate on suicidal ideation. It's because they're too tired from working. Work has got me so exhausted that my brain cannot concentrate on anything. My brain is fried and the only thing my body wants to do is shut down. I can't even think about suicide because im so fried. I remember this feeling. This feeling is freeing yet physically taxing on my body. Either I don't work and my brain is fixated and stuck on suicide, thinking of a new way of suicide every second of the day -that's 86,400 ways of committing suicide- Or I do work and my brain cannot even comprehend what 1+1 is, let alone calculating 8-thousand + ways to die.

And before anything ask "whats normal?" "There is no such thing as normal" "I don't think of broken brains and healthy ones" Normalcy to me is not bring fixated with death, actually being able to enjoy life, enjoy the presence of family, friends and nature. Being able to take a breather from my chaotic brain and fucked up neurotransmitters. That's normalcy to me.

Reactions: lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
im happy that ur making progress. tbh my dream is to be so busy with meaningful things that i dont have time for thinking about suicide, even if it's just from being tired. so this sounds pretty nice to me

Reactions: VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
im happy that ur making progress. tbh my dream is to be so busy with meaningful things that i dont have time for thinking about suicide, even if it's just from being tired. so this sounds pretty nice to me
Yeah, I'm ending the night on InuYasha and Clash of Clans. A good way to end the night. I fucking love InuYasha

Reactions: lemonbunny