kanixx

kanixx

Fear and Hungry
May 10, 2023
I turned 18 a few months ago, and it doesn't feel right dying now. I know I have so much more years to live on, but I know they'll be pathetic. My mother kicked me out because I'm not going to school and she believes I'm just a burden, I wish I could have any young person's life and that I wouldn't have to go through killing myself. I planned my suicide date for September 8th, a year ago when I was still 17. And I'll go through it. its in only 6 days, I'm scared. I'm scared to go. but I have to. I just hope my cat will be okay, even though he will grow without me, I hope my family will take good care of my baby.

• Love
Reactions: cutiepatootiew/rizz, Andrew10, danzk and 6 others
E

esistzeit

INFINITY
Jul 17, 2024
I understand how you feel, I'm scared too.

I also have a cat, 2 in fact: White & Yellow. Yellow barely comes home these days so he may not even miss me. White just turned 1 and still spends a lot of time with me. But I'm sure they will be fine, they are cats after all.

My 26th birthday is coming up and I'm super embarrassed about my life. I also think that in the coming years I would look even more pathetic.

You're so young. It hurts me every time I see this. I'm sorry šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: badtothebone and CatLvr
B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
I turned 18 a few months ago, and it doesn't feel right dying now. I know I have so much more years to live on, but I know they'll be pathetic. My mother kicked me out because I'm not going to school and she believes I'm just a burden, I wish I could have any young person's life and that I wouldn't have to go through killing myself. I planned my suicide date for September 8th, a year ago when I was still 17. And I'll go through it. its in only 6 days, I'm scared. I'm scared to go. but I have to. I just hope my cat will be okay, even though he will grow without me, I hope my family will take good care of my baby.
I'm so sorry that you have to feel that way and suffer at this young age! It's crazy how we turn our back on our kids when they reach this age following society rules as they are adult. You're still young until age 23. I wish I can help you please think about your decisions maybe going back to school or talking to your mom about other options. Good luck

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I hate reading these from people as young as you. I mean this in the least patronising way possible, believe me. I'm an old man so, looking back on myself at 18 and how big the world seemed, I know how crushing it can all be.

I wish this life would get better for you. This is a great place to vent.

Reactions: danzk
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
@kanixx you "don't feel right dying," and in your last thread you said you "don't want to die."

What would happen if you just let your chosen date pass without incident? What would happen if September 9th came and you were still alive?

• Informative
Reactions: landslide2, esistzeit and pain6batch9