NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

There is no right to heal the wrong
May 3, 2020
I'm sorry. I don't mean to write such a pathetic post. I just have nowhere else to put it. I'm quite literally alone now, except for here.

I tried. Really hard. For whatever reason, I've been trying to be just a little more positive these last few days than what I have been. I've been trying to distract myself with YouTube, and whatnot. It hasn't amounted to much, but if you interacted with me on a daily basis, you would have seen even just a slight difference.

But it all just came out today. I can't stop crying. I hate saying that, but I just can't.

I'm sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: suicidebabyseal, Amnesty, pete_x and 26 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Your not alone nomnom...we are here
I am here now friend

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: suffering, Circles and NekoNomNom
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
I can't start crying. I'm not even sure why because I really want to cry all the time, maybe because I'm not alone and really don't want to be heard or because I'm afraid I won't be able to stop.

I'm glad you posted it here, I like that we can be here for each other. I discovered distraction doesn't work for me, I mean it does-I get distracted. But it doesn't give me want I want, i doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't make anything better, my situation. I just end up loosing time to distractions but nothing gets fixed and what's the point in that? There is none for me.

im sorry today is hard for you❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering, Circles and NekoNomNom
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
It's not pathetic. It's heartfelt.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a waiting room that just goes on and on, and I find myself filling the time with YouTube, and a few other things

Hope you begin to feel a bit better soon..

• Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, suffering, charlottewilts and 2 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
I turn the tv up loud, music up loud and play a game on my phone..try to drown it out

Reactions: Circles and NekoNomNom
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
You poor thing :heart: , thank you for sharing your feelings. We are all suffering here remember, we are all on this site not only to look for methods but to support eachother and to let each other know that we are not alone. I've been pacing back and forth in my room most of the day, i'm just so anxious, like there is something in my chest that i just want to tear out.

Reactions: Sadkitty, Circles and NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
I can't start crying. I'm not even sure why because I really want to cry all the time, maybe because I'm not alone and really don't want to be heard or because I'm afraid I won't be able to stop.

I'm glad you posted it here, I like that we can be here for each other. I discovered distraction doesn't work for me, I mean it does-I get distracted. But it doesn't give me want I want, i doesn't solve the problem, it doesn't make anything better, my situation. I just end up loosing time to distractions but nothing gets fixed and what's the point in that? There is none for me.

im sorry today is hard for you❤❤❤
Yeah...distractions don't solve my problem, or make anything better in the long run. I just don't have anything else to do, nor do I really want to do anything substantial.

Thank you. Some days are...easier(?) than others, I suppose. It actually started when I went to cancel my gym membership. It's located in a plaza that I used to go to all of the time. A lot of the stores there are closed now, and it just looks so dead and depressing... That's how I've been feeling about my childhood, and really about everything now. And it just struck a nerve, I guess.

It's not pathetic. It's heartfelt.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in a waiting room that just goes on and on, and I find myself filling the time with YouTube, and a few other things

Hope you begin to feel a bit better soon..
Thank you. I've just felt very pathetic since this whole thing happened back in March.

That's...a very good way of looking at it. It makes a lot of sense when you put it that way.

I turn the tv up loud, music up loud and play a game on my phone..try to drown it out
I can't even bring myself to play Runescape on my phone, which I could easily do with YouTube on in the background, or something. I've wanted to pick up my games again after 3 months...but I just don't have any motivation for it.

You poor thing :heart: , thank you for sharing your feelings. We are all suffering here remember, we are all on this site not only to look for methods but to support eachother and to let each other know that we are not alone. I've been pacing back and forth in my room most of the day, i'm just so anxious, like there is something in my chest that i just want to tear out.
Thank you, and everybody else, for taking the time to read my ramblings. I need to muster up the energy to be more active on here again. I've dipped my toe back in a little bit earlier this week...but that didn't come without a toll. Geez, I sound so sad, and in a bad way.

I had anxiety for such a long time, but thankfully, I've been able to mostly drop it due to my situation. Now it's just full on depression, which I would rather deal with than anxiety, to be honest.

I hope you're able to calm your nerves. Is there anything on your mind that you'd like to share? You can feel free to PM me, and that goes for anybody. I know I sound like a huge wreck right now (and I am), but I will still listen and try to talk you through whatever it is that's troubling you.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Circles, raindrops and 2 others
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
Thanks again for posting for some comfort, we can all relate and it helps us too. Your not sad, your depressed and that is one of the most painful state of mind you can be under. Hopelessness, crying, feeling numb, can't even laugh, you basically gotta' fake it to make it out there with that state of mind and it sucks.

I have generalized anxiety...mediocre mental illness. I'm overthink things, think things are gonna' go wrong. I have to go out to get a few beers to calm myself but i'm afraid something is gonna' happen but ofcourse nothing probably will.

I'm also seeing an apartment tomorrow, and if i dont get this apartment my chances of becoming a homeless at the end of the month is very likely. Don't want to go through that a 4th time now...homelessness again? Suicide would be a likely course of action for me in order to keep my dignity intact.

I'm still trying though see, i'm still pulling punches. Just one step at a time.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sadkitty, Good4Nothing, Circles and 1 other person
M

Muirthemne

Mar 1, 2020
Recovery will always have setbacks. It's okay to break down and cry sometimes. It's not pathetic, and you don't need to apologize to us.

By the way, your avatar is really cool looking.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and NekoNomNom
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
Recovery will always have setbacks. It's okay to break down and cry sometimes. It's not pathetic, and you don't need to apologize to us.

By the way, your avatar is really cool looking.
Thank you. It's a character from a Dungeons and Dragons podcast called Critical Role.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Nothing wrong about having a bit of a cry.

Reactions: suffering and NekoNomNom
Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
It's not pathetic at all. You've tried your best in trying to make yourself better. It's okay to cry because it must be hard for you. I want to cry again but no tears out for months.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
Nothing wrong about having a bit of a cry.
If only it had been a "bit." I'm sort of glad that no one was around to see me ugly cry.

It's not pathetic at all. You've tried your best in trying to make yourself better. It's okay to cry because it must be hard for you. I want to cry again but no tears out for months.
I just feel pathetic, personally. Despite all the crap I've gone through in my life, I've never been this beaten down and defeated. This is just a whole new low for me when it comes to losing somebody.

I'm sorry to hear that. To not be able to cry when you want to, and may even need to sounds rather frustrating, to be honest.

You're okay :heart:
I just want things to be okay again. Nothing feels right, anymore.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
If only it had been a "bit." I'm sort of glad that no one was around to see me ugly cry.

I just feel pathetic, personally. Despite all the crap I've gone through in my life, I've never been this beaten down and defeated. This is just a whole new low for me when it comes to losing somebody.

I'm sorry to hear that. To not be able to cry when you want to, and may even need to sounds rather frustrating, to be honest.

I just want things to be okay again. Nothing feels right, anymore.

If it was a big cry then you needed a big cry. :hug:

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I cry a lot too.... Sending hugs! :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
Don't be sorry. Seriously: feel free to express your sorrow. Many here will understand.

Bct

Bct

Apr 20, 2020

I could understand why you're feeling pathetic, especially since you've never been so low before. My last comment wasn't meant to invalidate your feeling, I'm sorry. :hug:

• Hugs
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
I could understand why you're feeling pathetic, especially since you've never been so low before. My last comment wasn't meant to invalidate your feeling, I'm sorry. :hug:
No, no, I didn't take it that way at all. I'm just feeling pathetic, but don't want other people to feel like they're pathetic if they're feeling the same way. I guess I'm being hypocritical in that sense.

I'm just everywhere :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Bct
Bct

Bct

Apr 20, 2020
No, no, I didn't take it that way at all. I'm just feeling pathetic, but don't want other people to feel like they're pathetic if they're feeling the same way. I guess I'm being hypocritical in that sense.

I'm just everywhere :/

It's okay if you're feeling concerned about it. It may be hypocritical but at least you're doing it out of compassion.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
@NekoNomNom I'm sorry you are feeling so low. I don't think anyone sees pathos in feelings like this, many of us share similar feelings and it's fine to let it out. It's one of the reasons we are all here after all. Hope you start feeling a little better.
Did you ever play the Baldurs Gate games? I'm playing the first one again on my tablet at the mo. :hihi:

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Hey there @NekoNomNom

I have been crying all evening as well... I feel for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: NekoNomNom, GoodPersonEffed and Deleted member 1465
NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
@NekoNomNom I'm sorry you are feeling so low. I don't think anyone sees pathos in feelings like this, many of us share similar feelings and it's fine to let it out. It's one of the reasons we are all here after all. Hope you start feeling a little better.
Did you ever play the Baldurs Gate games? I'm playing the first one again on my tablet at the mo. :hihi:
Thank you. I am feeling, not as low, is how I would like to put it.

I haven't, actually. The closest D&D related video game I've played is Neverwinter. I have wanted to check out Baldur's Gate, though.

Hey there @NekoNomNom

I have been crying all evening as well... I feel for you.
It isn't letting me do the Hug react at the moment, but I am sending you virtual hugs. I hope you feel better soon.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and pete_x
P

pete_x

Good god, let's eat !
May 9, 2020
I [bleeping] love Baldur's Gate 1 and 2. There are alot of patches to stretch the game out too.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I played NWN too, 1&2. Loved them, plus IWD. Baldurs Gate 2 is one of the best PC games imo, great plot, excellent NPC characterisation, cool tactical gameplay. You can get the enhanced version on COG or the Android version from the Playstore. Well worth it.

NekoNomNom

NekoNomNom

May 3, 2020
I played NWN too, 1&2. Loved them, plus IWD. Baldurs Gate 2 is one of the best PC games imo, great plot, excellent NPC characterisation, cool tactical gameplay. You can get the enhanced version on COG or the Android version from the Playstore. Well worth it.
I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the info.