• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nic95

Nic95

Aug 23, 2018
Yesterday i tried. I took a couple of pills but I was with a friend and he wanted me to go and see a doctor. So that's what I did. But still, I really can' take all this crap anymore. And I hate it to be a pain in the ass for all those people who care about me. It's sweet, but still, I tried everything in life to forget about the past but it doesb't work. Life is simply to much.

Well I don't know where this story is going, but I wanna do it. Easy. Without to much pain. Any new tips? :(

Reactions: FairyAlys, VanHeineken, Querry1 and 6 others
Lady Euthanasia

Lady Euthanasia

Jul 24, 2018
There isn't an easy and painless method... sadly, otherwise mostly everybody here would have already ended their suffering. I primarily suggest therapy if you haven't tried it yet than maybe antidepressants (they work for some people) although goddess knows the companies will always want to profit from you not matter the situation. I am deeply sorry you have to go through this and the little advice that I can give is: if you decided you want to leave the best option would be Nembutal (but it is very hard to find) otherwise you can search on this website for other methods that might work for you but always remember if you change your mind and decide to stay we are here to support you no matter what :)

Reactions: uxorious, Kira, FairyAlys and 8 others
Nic95

Nic95

Aug 23, 2018
There isn't an easy and painless method... sadly, otherwise mostly everybody here would have already ended their suffering. I primarily suggest therapy if you haven't tried it yet than maybe antidepressants (they work for some people) although goddess knows the companies will always want to profit from you not matter the situation. I am deeply sorry you have to go through this and the little advice that I can give is: if you decided you want to leave the best option would be Nembutal (but it is very hard to find) otherwise you can search on this website for other methods that might work for you but always remember if you change your mind and decide to stay we are here to support you no matter what :)

Thanks for you reply. I don't believe in therapy anymore and like probably the most people here this isn't a solution that came to me overnight. It is/was a long journey and the feeling of wanting to quit is something that came up more often this last 6 months. I never heard of Nembutal, but thanks for mentioning it. And I feel very sorry for other people here who are feeling the same way. Life is hard

Reactions: FairyAlys, VanHeineken, Smilla and 5 others
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
You might have learned but most pills aren't very deadly even if you take a bunch, because they regulate and withdraw the lethal stuff from the market and much of the lethal stuff you'd vomit before ingesting a real dose without proper setup. I failed my first attempt long ago the same way, my intent was very real too but I didn't know.

Likewise I'm genuinely sorry for all the pain you must have been through to end up here, when one attempts and means it, overcoming their body's will to live, their suffering is very great.

How did the doctor visit go?

Reactions: FairyAlys, VanHeineken, Nic95 and 4 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Sorry for your failed attempt. A easy way to go is hanging and it´s nearly painless

Reactions: FairyAlys, VanHeineken, Nic95 and 2 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I was also going to mention hanging. If you're worried about pain, try partial suspension.

I'm also sorry for what you're going through and I hope you find peace.

Reactions: FairyAlys, VanHeineken, Nic95 and 1 other person
Nic95

Nic95

Aug 23, 2018
You might have learned but most pills aren't very deadly even if you take a bunch, because they regulate and withdraw the lethal stuff from the market and much of the lethal stuff you'd vomit before ingesting a real dose without proper setup. I failed my first attempt long ago the same way, my intent was very real too but I didn't know.

Likewise I'm genuinely sorry for all the pain you must have been through to end up here, when one attempts and means it, overcoming their body's will to live, their suffering is very great.

How did the doctor visit go?
Yeah i discovered that.. thanks for the kind words btw. Hmm about the doctor.. they want me to go in to therapy and I got a couple of pills named seroqual. Im with a friend right now, they don't trust me to be on my own tonight so.. andI I dont want the pills. I wanna quit. Thanks for the tips and the good worda guys, really

Reactions: FairyAlys and VanHeineken