BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Holy fuck, I didn't think I was so...out of control. The first time, I managed to stop myself. Last night, I began another attempt. The only reason I didn't complete it is because I couldn't get out of bed to finish the job. I was so, so ready.

I've been incredibly intoxicated all week long. Just so tired of life, tired of my thoughts and pain. This helps a lot, being so dissociated and hazy. But if I'm going to have literal suicide attempts then I gotta stop. I wanted to die so bad and was fully intent on killing myself last night. I was reminded to try and wait until I'm sober and in my right mind.

I don't know why I'm saying this. I don't want attention, nor do I want to worry anyone. I guess I just gotta tell someone. Every day I get closer and closer....

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, Merlay, it's_all_a_game and 23 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Holy fuck, I didn't think I was so...out of control. The first time, I managed to stop myself. Last night, I began another attempt. The only reason I didn't complete it is because I couldn't get out of bed to finish the job. I was so, so ready.

I've been incredibly intoxicated all week long. Just so tired of life, tired of my thoughts and pain. This helps a lot, being so dissociated and hazy. But if I'm going to have literal suicide attempts then I gotta stop. I wanted to die so bad and was fully intent on killing myself last night. I was reminded to try and wait until I'm sober and in my right mind.

I don't know why I'm saying this. I don't want attention, nor do I want to worry anyone. I guess I just gotta tell someone. Every day I get closer and closer....
I understand. Sometimes it just feels better to just vent. I can relate to the everyday I get closer and closer and I want too so bad as well - I want to so bad it's just all I think about now. It's the only light at the end of my tunnel. It was smart to stop though, especially if you were intoxicated, because there's a much higher chance of not getting something right if you are. Wish you peace my friend, I feel you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, InterstateFlowers, wolfsoul and 4 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. I honestly don't even know what to say, just wanted you to know I hear you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lastfookingstraw, InterstateFlowers, Callie Arcale and 7 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I understand. Sometimes it just feels better to just vent. I can relate to the everyday I get closer and closer and I want too so bad as well - I want to so bad it's just all I think about now. It's the only light at the end of my tunnel. It was smart to stop though, especially if you were intoxicated, because there's a much higher chance of not getting something right if you are. Wish you peace my friend, I feel you.
Yes, the urges are...very intense. But as you said, it's best to wait to do anything until one is thinking as clearly as possible. Suicide is not a decision to be made lightly. Stay safe, my friend. If you need ti talk, my inbox is open.
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. I honestly don't even know what to say, just wanted you to know I hear you.
Thank you, mate. This means a lot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Merlay, Callie Arcale, Life sucks and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I know what that feels like. I tried to ctb twice a week last year too.

I guess it all depends on how suicidal and depressed we're feeling but the key is to calm down and always have a good plan. (Easier said than done. I failed four times and the last one was chaotic because I had no freedom for 6 months)

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Life is pointless, Callie Arcale and 7 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020

I don't know how much of what you are saying is from the depressing effects of alcohol, I'm sure at least a small part of it is. Be sober. You were always one of my favorites. At least know I care about you, as little as that matters. If you want to talk to me I'm always available to you. I don't know what else to say.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, BitterlyAlive_ and WornOutLife
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I know what that feels like. I tried to ctb twice a week last year too.

I guess it all depends on how suicidal and depressed we're feeling but the key is to calm down and always have a good plan. (Easier said than done. I failed four times and the last one was chaotic because I had no freedom for 6 months)
Yeah. I'm still really fucked up, man. Damn. I'm glad you're okay, though...
I don't know how much of what you are saying is from the depressing effects of alcohol, I'm sure at least a small part of it is. Be sober. You were always one of my favorites. At least know I care about you, as little as that matters. If you want to talk to me I'm always available to you. I don't know what else to say.
Thank you. I guess I've been pretty impulsive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InterstateFlowers, Callie Arcale and WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I feel out of control this week too. Like everything that I had to stay afloat came crashing down on me when I received bad news about my interviews and then the pressure of life getting to me. I feel like I would impulsively harm myself and not giving a damn who is involved or who I traumatized.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, InterstateFlowers, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I feel out of control this week too. Like everything that I had to stay afloat came crashing down on me when I received bad news about my interviews and then the pressure of life getting to me. I feel like I would impulsively harm myself and not giving a damn who is involved or who I traumatized.
Fuck, I'm honestly just feeling so self-destructive. I'm sorry you're feeling out of control, too. Please try to be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, InterstateFlowers, Callie Arcale and 2 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Fuck, I'm honestly just feeling so self-destructive. I'm sorry you're feeling out of control, too. Please try to be careful.
I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I completely relate to what you're saying- I feel out of control and desperate to just end it at times as well. Like you said, it's definitely best to wait until you're in a calm state of mind before taking that final step :hug:

This may be an odd suggestion, but can you scream or beat on your pillows when this overwhelming, out of control feeling emerges? I know you're just venting and not necessarily seeking advice. Screaming and hitting pillows just helped me to release some of that destructive energy in the past. Sometimes I just cry and wail hysterically like a banshee for 20 minutes, just let it all out, and that also helps quite a bit.

Either way, please know that you're not alone in your pain, and we hear you :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, Meditation guide, InterstateFlowers and 1 other person
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Dear @BitterlyAlive_ you have my attention and my compassion ❤️ I am so sorry you are hurting! You are a wonderful member of SS and you have given me so much support and kindness, I want to do the same for you. I understand the urge to self-destruct and that feeling that you just can't go on. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing, I hope you feel a little better soon

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_, InterstateFlowers and muffin222
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I'm so sorry you're suffering like this. I completely relate to what you're saying- I feel out of control and desperate to just end it at times as well. Like you said, it's definitely best to wait until you're in a calm state of mind before taking that final step :hug:

This may be an odd suggestion, but can you scream or beat on your pillows when this overwhelming, out of control feeling emerges? I know you're just venting and not necessarily seeking advice. Screaming and hitting pillows just helped me to release some of that destructive energy in the past. Sometimes I just cry and wail hysterically like a banshee for 20 minutes, just let it all out, and that also helps quite a bit.

Either way, please know that you're not alone in your pain, and we hear you :heart::hug:
I feel calmer. Still just...really fucking wanna do it. When I feel so overwhelmed I usually cut or find another way to hurt myself.

Sigh......
Dear @BitterlyAlive_ you have my attention and my compassion ❤️ I am so sorry you are hurting! You are a wonderful member of SS and you have given me so much support and kindness, I want to do the same for you. I understand the urge to self-destruct and that feeling that you just can't go on. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for sharing, I hope you feel a little better soon
Thank you, mate. I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time lately. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I feel calmer. Still just...really fucking wanna do it. When I feel so overwhelmed I usually cut or find another way to hurt myself.

Sigh......

Thank you, mate. I'm sorry you've been having such a hard time lately. :hug:

I can relate. It's easy to become addicted in a way to the release we get from self-harm. It's so hard to break the habit once you've started, too.

CPTSD is a nightmare, honestly