D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I might as well wait until I get US citizenship and then shoot my head off or order SN.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I might as well wait until I get US citizenship and then shoot my head off or order SN.
Why do you need US citizenship? just come on a tourist visa. wait for covid to end first though I doubt they are approving many now

you won't need US citizenship to CTB by either of those methods. SN would be super easy gun may be a little harder but firearm rules here are super lax which everyone knows unless you live under a rock

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Why do you need US citizenship? just come on a tourist visa. wait for covid to end first though I doubt they are approving many now
Because you have to be a citizen to legally acquire a firearm..

I heard they sell it illegally if you able to find one,

nonetheless , not worth the trouble.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Because you have to be a citizen to legally acquire a firearm..
Someone who is committing CTB does not care about whether the method is obtained legally or illegally. Firearm laws are insanely lax in the united states, there are plenty of loopholes built in for you to acquire

Reactions: deleted and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Thanks, that's why i'm considering USA for PHD study

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Someone who is committing CTB does not care about whether the method is obtained legally or illegally. Firearm laws are insanely lax in the united states, there are plenty of loopholes built in for you to acquire
What are the loopholes?

Reactions: Deleted member 23885
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
What are the loopholes?
gun show loophole is the main one and the most direct one that a non US national should go for.

Other loopholes would mainly involve theft (guns are laying around the US, odds are you could break into someone while they were at work and finding one loose) or just going to a range and CTB with the range firearm. Tourist to US should be able to visit a range

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Okay interesting loophole

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Okay interesting loophole
if you go to gunshow be careful if you are non white. Things are changing in the US but you may run into confederate flag style people there. If they try to feel you out and learn who you are before selling have a compelling back story. This sale is preferred because they do not check documents

Reactions: KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I am Muslim but look hispanic. I should be fine, if I pretend to be hispanic.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
do you live in US?

people are able to purchase handgun at gunshows without being a citizen?

Yes i do.

https://www.kcur.org/government/2019-01-30/what-the-so-called-gun-show-loophole-really-looks-like

This article describes in brief. Technically your sale is going to be illegally but its kind of a "don't ask don't tell" thing. You are the one committing the crime and if you go to the right show the seller is not going to ask. This wont be a total cakewalk and you probably would have to do it in certain states, some have rules above the federal law.

Even if you can't do this you should be able to CTB at a range. Many range may have guns for borrow or what you could do is make friends with an american and ask them. But if you go this route you're gonna have to CTB quick this wouldn't be for people who are indecisive. This has actually happened

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Ok thank you for the advice

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I've tried to hang myself on cables three times and I agree, it's very difficult. Full suspension requires a huge amount of self-discipline and partial is very hard to carry out. I didn't do it properly and it hurt my neck quite badly so I had to abort the attempt. Gun would be the best but I don't think I'm smart enough to obtain it :(

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Thankfully, my kind father said he would let me study in the US & pay for me. That way, it would be easy to obtain you know what & shoot my head off.
I think he's admitted- at least to himself- that I have treatment resistant depression.

Reactions: grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Thankfully, my kind father said he would let me study in the US & pay for me. That way, it would be easy to obtain you know what & shoot my head off.
Good for you! I lack money and bravery to travel to US so I must stick to SN

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Because of a law passed in 2014, it's really hard to get SN in the UK. If i can't access you know what, i'll order SN in the US.

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Because of a law passed in 2014, it's really hard to get SN in the UK. If i can't access you know what, i'll order SN in the US.
I've heard stories of people who succesfully managed to get SN in the UK from Polish/Ukrainian sites. Have you given it a try? I live in Norway and SN is also hard to obtain here. However I managed to get it!

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
I don't know if it would get intercepted.
I'm stuck in the UK for now, but if I move to the US things might change.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
I don't know if it would get intercepted.
I'm stuck in the UK for now, but if I move to the US things might change.
If you go to US you should do SN instead of firearm. its orderable here off bezos