BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Since I cant get treatment because 'this is in my head', I decided to freeze to death. It was a random idea. I came to the bridge, stood there crying and throwing up but couldnt bring myself to jump. My hands and feet started to loose feeling and then it dawned on me, I should lay down and let myself freeze. I went behind the bridge, into the snow and sat down near some hill. It was -13 degrees. Took out some of my art because I wanted to hold something I love.
My skin burned, turned red with pale nailbeds. I thought about frostbite and amputations and started freaking out. My teeth clattered and my jaw seized up. At this point I called my father, spun him a story about going on a walk and missing the bus. Its freezing, I feel weak, can you get me etc.
I felt electric sparks trying to move my fingers and toes. Tried to get out of the snow and onto the road to wait for him and as I walked, I started feeling warm, numb and heavy. My tongue grew loose and my heart was pounding. Suddenly I started having visions. I was convinced Im in Germany, in the city of my tall bridge. Memories of sleeping under it and shivering. Then various flashbacks of what I did there, good and bad. How I met in there with my bridge friend. I imagined my bridge friend hugging me and telling me it will be alright, and it almost felt real. Got in the car somehow, twitching and shivering, thought headlights were the heavenly lights or someshit. He blew hot air inside the car and I was Frozen and it felt really weird. I threw up two more times on myself but it was just clear liquid. Kept asking how are we supposed to go back to our hometown, were in Germany. The rest was a blur, road bending, out of it. It hurt but not as badly as I expected. Somehow Im alive and can already feel the lung and bladder infections.

Note to self: next time dont take my phone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, RedHarlequin and 13 others
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Sorry that didn't go well for you. How are you feeling?

About the Germany part, it kinda does happen. Hypothermia makes you become delirious and confused.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, NodusTollens and Brick In The Wall
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I thought I cant possibly be in more pain but I was wrong. Breathing hurts, fast, I can barely speak, Im hot and then cold and my ears are ringing and I regret taking my phone. But it wasnt as traumatizing as noose over my neck under bridge and stuck as a train passed above me.
7/10 might repeat again

Update
Hot and cold hot cold hot cold. Its hard to breathe. Im delirious. Feels like when I jumped in 2014 and was in ICU. Hacking weird stuff threw up on the floor. No, I wont go to doctor fuck doctors. Im faking. Bridge

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, bea1974, Trannydiary and 4 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Next time (if you choose this method) lots of alcohol and (if you have them) benzos so you're out and don't suffer.

Alcohol is a vasodilator, opens the blood vessels and pumps your blood (and therefore heat) to the surface where it's lost to the atmosphere, rapidly cooling your core body temperature.

Rapid unconsciousness.

• Hugs
Reactions: bea1974, SuicidalSymphonies, BridgeJumper and 1 other person
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Next time (if you choose this method) lots of alcohol and (if you have them) benzos so you're out and don't suffer.

Alcohol is a vasodilator, opens the blood vessels and pumps your blood (and therefore heat) to the surface where it's lost to the atmosphere, rapidly cooling your core body temperature.

Rapid unconsciousness.
Amazing thanks

Reactions: Endeavour
orlandom

orlandom

Mage
Mar 4, 2021
Since I cant get treatment because 'this is in my head', I decided to freeze to death. It was a random idea. I came to the bridge, stood there crying and throwing up but couldnt bring myself to jump. My hands and feet started to loose feeling and then it dawned on me, I should lay down and let myself freeze. I went behind the bridge, into the snow and sat down near some hill. It was -13 degrees. Took out some of my art because I wanted to hold something I love.
My skin burned, turned red with pale nailbeds. I thought about frostbite and amputations and started freaking out. My teeth clattered and my jaw seized up. At this point I called my father, spun him a story about going on a walk and missing the bus. Its freezing, I feel weak, can you get me etc.
I felt electric sparks trying to move my fingers and toes. Tried to get out of the snow and onto the road to wait for him and as I walked, I started feeling warm, numb and heavy. My tongue grew loose and my heart was pounding. Suddenly I started having visions. I was convinced Im in Germany, in the city of my tall bridge. Memories of sleeping under it and shivering. Then various flashbacks of what I did there, good and bad. How I met in there with my bridge friend. I imagined my bridge friend hugging me and telling me it will be alright, and it almost felt real. Got in the car somehow, twitching and shivering, thought headlights were the heavenly lights or someshit. He blew hot air inside the car and I was Frozen and it felt really weird. I threw up two more times on myself but it was just clear liquid. Kept asking how are we supposed to go back to our hometown, were in Germany. The rest was a blur, road bending, out of it. It hurt but not as badly as I expected. Somehow Im alive and can already feel the lung and bladder infections.

Note to self: next time dont take my phone.
Did you catch a cold the next day? Did you have a high body temperature the next day?