throughtheglass

throughtheglass

oof
Nov 28, 2020
So today as a title suggests I wanted to find a nice forest where I could CTB by SN and nobody could find me. My region is full of woods but full of signle-family houses (I live in the countryside). Every single forest in my area is located near the road and I have no fucking clue where should I leave my car. I have basically everything for this method with an exception of finding the right place. Airnb is out of the question, there's no way I could rent it right now. I wish I was living in the dorm, it would be way easier to plan this out. Any ideas?

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
You could bike to the forests

Reactions: SkarletWitch
throughtheglass

throughtheglass

oof
Nov 28, 2020
You could bike to the forests
Snow ruined my chances at this point. I'm thinking about leaving my car somewhere else and go to some kind of shithole by a bus

Reactions: SkarletWitch and mirko
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I was gonna say you could walk or bike by I see snow has ruined your plans.

I hope you find a solution soon!

Reactions: SkarletWitch and throughtheglass
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Check the weather forecast for the next 10 days, plan on a day where the snow might melt a bit which would allow passage either by bike or car. Use google maps to determine your area and aim for a location that looks suitable to where you want to die. Use the first person view to scope out landmarks so you can find it easier, but make it harder for others to find you.

Reactions: throughtheglass
A

Aubrey

Jan 24, 2021
So today as a title suggests I wanted to find a nice forest where I could CTB by SN and nobody could find me. My region is full of woods but full of signle-family houses (I live in the countryside). Every single forest in my area is located near the road and I have no fucking clue where should I leave my car. I have basically everything for this method with an exception of finding the right place. Airnb is out of the question, there's no way I could rent it right now. I wish I was living in the dorm, it would be way easier to plan this out. Any ideas?
Same im trying to not make it as obvious

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Nope, I still live with my parents and they would get suspicious if I went to the motel. I'm trying to find an obscure place in a less habitable area.
Why would you tell them that you're going there?