F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
This morning, I decided I will try it for real. I practiced before with folded t-shirts (it's hard to get cornhole bags in the place I live) and without tree ratchet but didn't manage to find the sweet spot even once. That was little bit disappointing, but despite this I decided to try it for real with tree ratchet. (I was able to do it before just with my fingers, but with t-shirts it's much harder)

When I tightened tree ratchet really tight, I thought it was it. I felt my heart pumping like crazy and my head was spinning, also it was harder to breathe, but it was still possible. I hoped I will pass out soon, but after minute nothing happened.

My neck is sore right now and I am planning to try it again later. If it won't work, I will try to get SN or overdose somehow.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, ocklepold and girlsboysthems
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
So many people go for partial or NN and end up failing. Full is fool proof. If you really want out, follow the facts and reduce the risks.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really wish it's easier to be free from this world, I find it so horrible how we cannot just easily fall asleep forever. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
This methods like hanging and night-night sounds so difficult to me too

I should definitely try with SN first

F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
So many people go for partial or NN and end up failing. Full is fool proof. If you really want out, follow the facts and reduce the risks.
Full is very scary for me and I'm not sure if I would be able to do it. I had things for NN so I tried it and hoped for the best. If I won't success in other attempts I will try to get SN and try it that way.

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Good luck with whatever method you choose. I would try NN but I feel like SI would probably kick in for me.

F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
This methods like hanging and night-night sounds so difficult to me too

I should definitely try with SN first

It is difficult, but it looks reasonable and should work. I was really afraid to try it but it wasn't as bad as I thought. SN would be better option but I don't have it at this moment.
I really wish it's easier to be free from this world, I find it so horrible how we cannot just easily fall asleep forever. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
I chose this method because it's like falling asleep forever. Thank you for your wishes I very appreciate it.

• Hugs
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Maybe it could help to fill some socks with some sand?? I'm planning on ending it soon and it's what I did.
I hope you get what you want <<33

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Thats expected. Methods which concern bchoking yourself through the arteries transporting blood to the brain usually ends up in failure and they're very hard to pull off. NN method was the first one i considered but after buying all the supplies and testing them I realized that the NN method shouldn't be the way to go. I guarantee you that there are better methods out there E.G: SN, like you mentioned in your thread. Please look more into SN, you'll have more luck while carrying out the ctb.

F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
Thats expected. Methods which concern bchoking yourself through the arteries transporting blood to the brain usually ends up in failure and they're very hard to pull off. NN method was the first one i considered but after buying all the supplies and testing them I realized that the NN method shouldn't be the way to go. I guarantee you that there are better methods out there E.G: SN, like you mentioned in your thread. Please look more into SN, you'll have more luck while carrying out the ctb.
I considered a lot of methods before this and I agree there are better methods to CTB. The two main reasons why I tried this first is because it's very easy to get things you need for this method. Second reason is that ub3r (guy who committed suicide on youtube stream using NN) proved that it is actually possible. He managed to do it first try with all the risk.
Maybe it could help to fill some socks with some sand?? I'm planning on ending it soon and it's what I did.
I hope you get what you want <<33
I was thinking I could try some bags filled with rice or whatever you can find in shop, but in the main NN thread OP told many times it should work as well with t-shirts or socks.

Last edited:
Reactions: アホペンギン