B

bamagirl92

Nov 13, 2020
I'm new here. But I have tried on multiple occasions to end my life. The last time was around 3pm today. I don't know why all my attempts have failed before this one. I attempted to hang myself with a scarf on my bedroom door knob, I have heard of people doing that so I figured why not. So I tried it today, I could feel myself on the brink of going unconscious, and then the scarf ripped. I know that I definitely want to end my life, but no matter how hard I try, I can never do it right. I'm still here. And I don't want to be.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, imjustanemptyshell, Huntfish34 and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Welcome to the group. I'm sorry you're struggling with getting your chosen method to work. It can be really frustrating to keep trying, and it not work as expected. I would suggest reading though the guide again. It can be found in the resource at the top of the forum.

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Hurt, demuic and 6 others
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
Welcome to the group. I'm sorry you're struggling with getting your chosen method to work. It can be really frustrating to keep trying, and it not work as expected. I would suggest reading though the guide again. It can be found in the resource at the top of the forum.
Agreed. I would also say to just take it easy. I'm no prolifer, but you want to approach death with certainty and as much dignity as you can, which is why we're all here. Make sure you have a plan and a plan b and c. Not encouraging anything, but if you want something to go right, you need to plan it out. Don't go into this irrationally and impulsively. Good luck in your future wether you want death or not make sure that you're sure. We're all here to support you in whatever you choose!

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, demuic, Huntfish34 and 3 others
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Welcome! and it's ok to fail, a lot of us did
there are a lot of resources here that can maybe help you to try and plan your methods again. sending hugs! :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sadworld
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Sending lots of love. I'm also trying today. Not an easy thing. Feel free to pm xx

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I'm sorry that it didn't work for you. Reading the guides again might help and I wish you good luck on your next attempt if that's what you want. Sending hugs!! :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: virginiawoolf86 and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe it just wasn't your time to go,. Who knows. But we are here for ya,. In whatever may happen. Just try and not to rush things like others have said.

Take care. ❤️

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I know how you're feeling. Not too long ago I attempted hanging with a belt. It was more spontaneous than planned. I was alone for the first time in I don't know how long, and all I could think was, "why not?"

After it didn't work, since I couldn't get the "head exploding feeling" to stop and just go unconscious, I went back to watching a movie like nothing happened.

I'm sorry your attempt didn't work out for you either. Welcome ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler