Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
I have been in school for about 5 weeks now. And I am done with it all now. And I am not doing so good in the class anyway, and it's a cooking class, and I'm doing it at one if the teachers house because of the virus, and some other issues involved as well. The course is 9 weeks ,and we are only on the 5 week. And also I was starting to give up around the 3 week. I'm find it to hard, and it's fast pace as well, and it doesn't help that I get on the teachers nerves and anther students nerves as well. And I always had a lot of physical health problems my hole life,and it affects me more then my mental health problems. Anyway I only got medical problems because of rhe physical problems rhatcI have, and it makes me what to CTB even more. And I don't like to get on peoples nerves,and I hate my self even more for do that to other people, and animals as well. And ut got bad that I didn't clean up a mess I made the day before then the teacher got hurt from it but nothing to bad though, and I hate my self for it as well. That's how much this class is affecting me.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and ocd is bad