tiredquail

tiredquail

Aug 26, 2021
I took SN April 30 2022.

it doesn't matter why.

I took the SN at 7:00pm,I took about 26 grams.
I mixed it with cola and with Iced tea.It didn't hide the taste at all, it was horrible.
I sat in the chat room in Sanctioned Suicide, while laying on my bed watching Gilmore Girls.
I felt my heart rate get faster, I saw my finger tips going blue.
I only felt like I would vomit if I moved around, getting up felt dizzy or unsteady.

I was getting tired,just sleepy and peaceful,other then being sad.
I turned off the chat and deleted my history.

At 7:50,I felt close to passing out, I was losing track of time. I thought I was close enough that it was safe to message my husband who was downst ,I said come lay down with me and hold my hand.He didn't reply.
I sent messages to my adult children and told them I loved them, my one child asked if I was killing myself,I said yes.He was in the house too, he came in and asked where I put his shirt lol,I was confused at that point and said I didn't know.
He went and told my husband that I was going to kill my self,so my husband came upstairs.
He asked what I as ding and I said dying and I just wanted him to hold my hand so I wouldn't die alone,he questioned again what I was doing but I was tired so I told him I took the poison and I likely didn't have much time left.

He kept screaming that he hated me, walked out of the room saying " what do I do" my son said he wasn't going to call 911 and if my husband wanted to he could.
He called.

I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom,but I passed out on the floor of the doorway to the bathroom.The next thing I knew was the ambulance was there.
My husband said they took 20 mins to get there.Then another 15 minutes before loading me.
I heated the EMS workers asking me the typical Covid questions, I tried to answer but I was in and out of things. I couldn't move at all, it was like being paralyzed but I could feel when someone touched me but I couldn't move.
The EMS we're yelling at me to get up and walk but I could not ,they warned that they were going to drag me out.
Im 215lbs. I didn't care I couldn't move, I felt them lift me into a bag type stretcher.

next thing I knew I was in the ambulance,the EMS moved my hand to my face and tried to put a vomit bag in my hand but I couldn't hold it, I puked all over him.

The next thing I knew I was at the hospital,they were intibating me, I felt the whole thing ,I still couldn't move,I couldn't open my eyes.All the conversation from my house and the ambulance came flooding in as background noise, I heard my son whisper loudly in my ear that he loved me, I thought he was in the ER with me.
I could hear at the same time what the doctors and nurses were saying all while the background noise was coming in,it was like my brain was trying to play catch-up with what I wasn't taking in before.
I was just my brain and it was bright gold with flickering orange Color's and crackling like bacon frying.

I heard the nurses discussing where I got the SN, the hospital had never seen this type of suicide.They only knew what I took because apparently I told either my husband or the EMT worker.
They put off giving me the methylene blue because they thought I was a vegetable and would be brain dead soon.
I felt them cut my clothes off, put ice around my head, my hand fell off the bed ,I only felt it cause they picked it up.
They didn't know I was conscious and as I laid there with all the noise and light I was begging myself to please die, over and over
At the same time I was trying to feel parts of my body on my own. I focused on my left side and trying to feel a finger, eventually I could feel my pointer finger enough to move it twice, they saw and administered the methylene blue,they started opening my eyes ( I couldn't see I was still just my brain in the gold and orange) I couldn't respond to them,I passed out and when I came to I could hear I was in the MRI machine .

my husband and child stayed at home, the hospital called them at 2am to tell them I was moved to ICU was vented but non responsive,they didn't expect me to wake up and if I did that there would likely be brain damage.
They told my husband that they woukd call him when they were going to remove the vent in the morning.
When he didn't get the call he assumed I had died.

inwoke up no tube, I asked where my husband was,they said on his way.
I passed back out.
The next thing I knew he and my son were there, they stood across the room, didn't say anything and I was in shock so just told them about the experience,then they left,no hugs or love yours or anything.
pretty sure disappointed i lived.

I was in ICU for two days, I had a catheter,my pee was dark purple, I was hooked up to a ecg nonstop,was on oxygen.
the nurses kept telling me I was a miracle,no one thought I would pull through and be fine.
I developed a cough ,they said from the vent but turns out I tested positive for Covid,I caught in the ICU.

I was moved to the psych ward and was there for 2 weeks and sent home

i woukd try again but no tell anyone,I thought I was close enough to dead to not be alone I was wrong and then was alone anyway
More pictures

Attachments

• 5FEFFF3F-5AA1-48AD-9C67-9192724276DE.jpeg
    5FEFFF3F-5AA1-48AD-9C67-9192724276DE.jpeg
    316 KB · Views: 0
  • C4878DC1-DD76-4043-85CB-9A6E23249A59.jpeg
    C4878DC1-DD76-4043-85CB-9A6E23249A59.jpeg
    323.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 09CF7A4A-5C97-4966-92A3-5C6F1BE2E3B7.jpeg
    09CF7A4A-5C97-4966-92A3-5C6F1BE2E3B7.jpeg
    403.8 KB · Views: 0
  • A6C4FD23-8DE8-440C-834C-01F17AE4E5AE.jpeg
    A6C4FD23-8DE8-440C-834C-01F17AE4E5AE.jpeg
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
  • E97A9FB8-8007-41B0-B157-367D46C899EB.jpeg
    E97A9FB8-8007-41B0-B157-367D46C899EB.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 0
  • F38CC596-9305-4625-93AD-D3C8FBFF6AC0.jpeg
    F38CC596-9305-4625-93AD-D3C8FBFF6AC0.jpeg
    281.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4F1E761E-4B66-42E3-A081-197FF418E05A.jpeg
    4F1E761E-4B66-42E3-A081-197FF418E05A.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 40785F68-2DA9-4757-A19E-A30594EE5F7B.jpeg
    40785F68-2DA9-4757-A19E-A30594EE5F7B.jpeg
    295.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 5F42C728-97CA-43DD-A3FD-94838A643F05.jpeg
    5F42C728-97CA-43DD-A3FD-94838A643F05.jpeg
    243.1 KB · Views: 0
  • E19A734C-D075-4798-B978-561CE70C5C9A.jpeg
    E19A734C-D075-4798-B978-561CE70C5C9A.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FBBC089B-9990-40B1-AE9C-0FCFAEA1E155.jpeg
    FBBC089B-9990-40B1-AE9C-0FCFAEA1E155.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CBDC11FB-523F-479F-860F-231A908A4DF8.jpeg
    CBDC11FB-523F-479F-860F-231A908A4DF8.jpeg
    213.4 KB · Views: 0
  • C74AB31C-B423-41AF-A897-7267997520B8.jpeg
    C74AB31C-B423-41AF-A897-7267997520B8.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 041F6DFF-A0CF-4476-B232-561D4C099DDB.jpeg
    041F6DFF-A0CF-4476-B232-561D4C099DDB.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Sepultura, Mary5689 and 36 others
αmber

αmber

Earth is not my home
Oct 25, 2021
I'm really sorry for what you went through that day. I can't imagine how it is to know you are really dying at this exact moment. I appreciate you sharing this story with us, and I wish you peace. 🖤 🖤 🖤

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly🦋, LADY007, houseofleaves and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am also sorry you had this terrible side trip. Your journey was tough enough as it was.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, LADY007 and houseofleaves
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds very horrifying what you went through. I'm sorry that you had to endure this. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do and I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: LADY007
B

Badumtsss

May 16, 2022
Thank you very much for sharing the experience

Reactions: LADY007, Seafoam and Niirvana
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing your story with us.
Your experience is certainly a cruel one that I wouldn't wish on anyone. ❤️

I would ask why your family is so heartless, but my family is pretty much the same. Shrugging a suicide attempt off and calling me names is easier than dealing with the truth, I suppose. Anger is the reaction of someone who is poorly adapted.

If your pee was purple you must have really injured your kidneys. Has anyone checked up on your kidney values in the past month?

Will you be getting support from a social worker or at least your GP for a while?

What a nightmare.
Hugs

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, LADY007, Chronic and 4 others
hopelessdreams

hopelessdreams

life and its opposite
Mar 1, 2022
im so sorry you had to go through all of that and your loved ones to not even acknowledge you when you survived. you went through hell, and then again, and then again.

the body can do crazy things, such as pulling you through this. tho i'm curious to know in which country you are, because you said the doctors had never seen a suicide like yours. i thought SN was pretty common nowadays.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, LADY007, TheDoomedDoomer and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
What a nightmare. This is what I'm afraid of, being stuck in my body while it's dying. I can't imagine how horrific all of that felt. And the EMTs were yelling at you. And your family wouldn't even be there for you. I'm so sorry. It must have been so painful. SN is my method too, and everything you experienced is a fear of mine.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: butterfly🦋, LADY007, houseofleaves and 1 other person
P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
Thank you for your story.

How are you feeling now?
Are there any long lasting effects?

Reactions: LADY007 and houseofleaves
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
@.CTB I'm freaked out. I don't want to feel trapped in my body during the process. FUCK!

OP I'm so sorry this is what it was like. I hope I don't wake up when I take mine. I hope it's over quick. I hope you are feeling ok. :-(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, LADY007, Chronic and 5 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I've been trying to figure out what to say, but it's hard to find the words. This is so terrifying and I'm really sorry you had to go through this, especially with your family? Just a total nightmare.

I can't even imagine how you're holding up now, but I hope everything is okay.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Cathy Ames, LADY007 and 1 other person
NothingElseMatters

NothingElseMatters

Warlock
Mar 30, 2020
thanks for sharing

Reactions: Cathy Ames, LADY007 and Chronic
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
im so sorry you had to go through all of that and your loved ones to not even acknowledge you when you survived. you went through hell, and then again, and then again.

the body can do crazy things, such as pulling you through this. tho i'm curious to know in which country you are, because you said the doctors had never seen a suicide like yours. i thought SN was pretty common nowadays.
It's not common at all in the grand scheme of things. It only seems common because it's talked about a lot on this site but out in the real world hardly anyone knows about it.

Reactions: LADY007, houseofleaves, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
My heart goes out to you!😢 I wish I could do something for you.❤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LADY007, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@.CTB I'm freaked out. I don't want to feel trapped in my body during the process. FUCK!

OP I'm so sorry this is what it was like. I hope I don't wake up when I take mine. I hope it's over quick. I hope you are feeling ok. :-(
Judy,
This is not the norm. Really. The OP would have lost consciousness within the hour (which she did) and if she hadn't been moved around, into an ambulance, rocky ride to hospital, onto a stretcher, in the ER etc etc etc she would likely not have thrown up, but just gently slept.

She also likely got oxygen early on (in the ambulance) which artificially prolonged the process.

Seriously: if you don't call for help, you'll be out and night night within the hour.

And OP said she wasn't in pain (apart from the needles and intubation etc etc). Not from the SN at least.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, Mary5689, Pisceslilith and 11 others
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
I am so sorry you went through all of that. Thank you very much for sharing the experience with us.
This reinforces my belief in needing to ensure my window of time is large enough to ensure that I am not found too soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Dead Meat, LADY007 and 5 others
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
OMG why you told your kid and husband?! They can be traumatized! I hope you be ok and also them

Reactions: LADY007
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
so sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and markimobzzdeasui
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm so sorry that you went through this ordeal.
Thankyou for documenting all this though, it's an interesting thing to read.
I hope you feel better now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and butterfly🦋
peanuts

peanuts

May 27, 2022
Oh that's so so scary. Thank you for sharing.
Really disheartened to read your family's response to all this. Has your relationship with them improved at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
How long did it take for the ambulance to come. U cant tell anyone u going to ctb, their SI will trigger and call the ambulance.

Reactions: houseofleaves, MsMaudlin and LADY007
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Wow, that is one hell of a scary story. We appreciate you sharing. Still, you did take a huge risk (if you really wanted to die) by telling your kid. I mean your family were right in the house when you took it. Of course they would phone the ambulance. Saying all that, I am sending love you way and I hope you can work something out. Your one brave lady, just a little reckless.

Reactions: houseofleaves and wljourney
T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I'm actually planning my ctb tommorow night hopefully it'll be successful just wish I couldve got hold of a gun I'm not hopeful about sn working or being painless and easy

• Hugs
Reactions: butterfly🦋 and Dead Meat
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I took SN April 30 2022.

it doesn't matter why.

I took the SN at 7:00pm,I took about 26 grams.
I mixed it with cola and with Iced tea.It didn't hide the taste at all, it was horrible.
I sat in the chat room in Sanctioned Suicide, while laying on my bed watching Gilmore Girls.
I felt my heart rate get faster, I saw my finger tips going blue.
I only felt like I would vomit if I moved around, getting up felt dizzy or unsteady.

I was getting tired,just sleepy and peaceful,other then being sad.
I turned off the chat and deleted my history.

At 7:50,I felt close to passing out, I was losing track of time. I thought I was close enough that it was safe to message my husband who was downst ,I said come lay down with me and hold my hand.He didn't reply.
I sent messages to my adult children and told them I loved them, my one child asked if I was killing myself,I said yes.He was in the house too, he came in and asked where I put his shirt lol,I was confused at that point and said I didn't know.
He went and told my husband that I was going to kill my self,so my husband came upstairs.
He asked what I as ding and I said dying and I just wanted him to hold my hand so I wouldn't die alone,he questioned again what I was doing but I was tired so I told him I took the poison and I likely didn't have much time left.

He kept screaming that he hated me, walked out of the room saying " what do I do" my son said he wasn't going to call 911 and if my husband wanted to he could.
He called.

I got out of bed and went to use the bathroom,but I passed out on the floor of the doorway to the bathroom.The next thing I knew was the ambulance was there.
My husband said they took 20 mins to get there.Then another 15 minutes before loading me.
I heated the EMS workers asking me the typical Covid questions, I tried to answer but I was in and out of things. I couldn't move at all, it was like being paralyzed but I could feel when someone touched me but I couldn't move.
The EMS we're yelling at me to get up and walk but I could not ,they warned that they were going to drag me out.
Im 215lbs. I didn't care I couldn't move, I felt them lift me into a bag type stretcher.

next thing I knew I was in the ambulance,the EMS moved my hand to my face and tried to put a vomit bag in my hand but I couldn't hold it, I puked all over him.

The next thing I knew I was at the hospital,they were intibating me, I felt the whole thing ,I still couldn't move,I couldn't open my eyes.All the conversation from my house and the ambulance came flooding in as background noise, I heard my son whisper loudly in my ear that he loved me, I thought he was in the ER with me.
I could hear at the same time what the doctors and nurses were saying all while the background noise was coming in,it was like my brain was trying to play catch-up with what I wasn't taking in before.
I was just my brain and it was bright gold with flickering orange Color's and crackling like bacon frying.

I heard the nurses discussing where I got the SN, the hospital had never seen this type of suicide.They only knew what I took because apparently I told either my husband or the EMT worker.
They put off giving me the methylene blue because they thought I was a vegetable and would be brain dead soon.
I felt them cut my clothes off, put ice around my head, my hand fell off the bed ,I only felt it cause they picked it up.
They didn't know I was conscious and as I laid there with all the noise and light I was begging myself to please die, over and over
At the same time I was trying to feel parts of my body on my own. I focused on my left side and trying to feel a finger, eventually I could feel my pointer finger enough to move it twice, they saw and administered the methylene blue,they started opening my eyes ( I couldn't see I was still just my brain in the gold and orange) I couldn't respond to them,I passed out and when I came to I could hear I was in the MRI machine .

my husband and child stayed at home, the hospital called them at 2am to tell them I was moved to ICU was vented but non responsive,they didn't expect me to wake up and if I did that there would likely be brain damage.
They told my husband that they woukd call him when they were going to remove the vent in the morning.
When he didn't get the call he assumed I had died.

inwoke up no tube, I asked where my husband was,they said on his way.
I passed back out.
The next thing I knew he and my son were there, they stood across the room, didn't say anything and I was in shock so just told them about the experience,then they left,no hugs or love yours or anything.
pretty sure disappointed i lived.

I was in ICU for two days, I had a catheter,my pee was dark purple, I was hooked up to a ecg nonstop,was on oxygen.
the nurses kept telling me I was a miracle,no one thought I would pull through and be fine.
I developed a cough ,they said from the vent but turns out I tested positive for Covid,I caught in the ICU.

I was moved to the psych ward and was there for 2 weeks and sent home

i woukd try again but no tell anyone,I thought I was close enough to dead to not be alone I was wrong and then was alone anyway
More pictures
You got one cold family---Thx for the long account of your nightmare--Guess your SI kicked in when you contacted your family after drinking the SN----In my case, I don't think my body will be found for many days

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and houseofleaves
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Judy,
This is not the norm. Really. The OP would have lost consciousness within the hour (which she did) and if she hadn't been moved around, into an ambulance, rocky ride to hospital, onto a stretcher, in the ER etc etc etc she would likely not have thrown up, but just gently slept.

She also likely got oxygen early on (in the ambulance) which artificially prolonged the process.

Seriously: if you don't call for help, you'll be out and night night within the hour.

And OP said she wasn't in pain (apart from the needles and intubation etc etc). Not from the SN at least.
Don't forget too that she mixed SN with cola and iced tea, not water. Cola is acidic. In the past we were told to take antacids prior to SN (I saw a thread that said for some unexplained reason the PPH no longer recommends an antacid). So I'm wondering if the acidic drink neutralized a lot of the SN.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000, No Entertainment, NobodyKnowsMe and 2 others
EvilStepSister

EvilStepSister

Feb 15, 2022
Don't forget too that she mixed SN with cola and iced tea, not water. Cola is acidic. In the past we were told to take antacids prior to SN (I saw a thread that said for some unexplained reason the PPH no longer recommends an antacid). So I'm wondering if the acidic drink neutralized a lot of the SN.
The caffeine and sugar in the cola and tea can't have helped anything either.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000, NobodyKnowsMe, Shu and 3 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I do have a question. Why did you mix it with soda? I thought it was most effective with water?

Reactions: No Entertainment
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
B
By not taking an antacid more nitric oxide is formed which is a vasodilator and should make one go unconscious quicker.

• Informative
Reactions: 0000000000000 and Doombox