yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
It was in my dream.

This dream was not lucid.
That is, the events taking place seemed real to me.

I made up my mind. Hooray! I took my SN. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I remember that later I had to worry a lot. It will seem strange, but at that moment I was not at home. I was somewhere on the street.

Well, I swallowed the poison and began to wait for my end.
I was very anxious. I seem to have been accompanied by some like-minded person [but he didn't drink poison].

All this time I was afraid that I could not stand it and would call an emergency. Nevertheless, I stood firm on my goal and still managed to overcome my annoying survival instinct.

Time passed, and the end still did not come... I already began to think that I screwed up. I'm tired of waiting for the end.
Gradually, my anxiety disappeared somewhere. I no longer gave a damn about whether I was going to die now or not. To be honest, I didn't want to live at all.

But alas, I screwed up. In this dream, I survived. And I don't know why. At the end of this dream, I was very upset with my result. I desperately wanted to die :(

Tell us about your experience. How often do you have suicidal dreams?
If someone practices lucid dreaming, have you tried to commit suicide in such a situation?
Did all this help you to overcome SI?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Belaya Noch, adam&eve, KleinerWolf and 14 others
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
It was in my dream.

This dream was not lucid.
That is, the events taking place seemed real to me.

I made up my mind. Hooray! I took my SN. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but I remember that later I had to worry a lot. It will seem strange, but at that moment I was not at home. I was somewhere on the street.

Well, I swallowed the poison and began to wait for my end.
I was very anxious. I seem to have been accompanied by some like-minded person [but he didn't drink poison].

All this time I was afraid that I could not stand it and would call an emergency. Nevertheless, I stood firm on my goal and still managed to overcome my annoying survival instinct.

Time passed, and the end still did not come... I already began to think that I screwed up. I'm tired of waiting for the end.
Gradually, my anxiety disappeared somewhere. I no longer gave a damn about whether I was going to die now or not. To be honest, I didn't want to live at all.

But alas, I screwed up. In this dream, I survived. And I don't know why. At the end of this dream, I was very upset with my result. I desperately wanted to die :(

Tell us about your experience. How often do you have suicidal dreams?
If someone practices lucid dreaming, have you tried to commit suicide in such a situation?
Did all this help you to overcome SI?
Im sorry to hear this...
Ive tried many times with partial hanging. The SI sets in.

Have a nice one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, sadworld, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've never dreamt that I've committed suicide, but I've dreamt that I've made the final decision. It was a dark dream during one of my depressive episodes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, KleinerWolf, justsad&done and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've had 2 dreams where I took SN. The first one was kinda terrifying. I woke up short of breath, heart racing, and I could almost taste the salt. The second one was peaceful though and had none of that.

I think the difference between the two is a sign that I'm at peace with the idea of dying now. I've since changed methods and those are also the only two dreams of suicide I've ever had (to my knowledge).

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, KleinerWolf, Escape Artist and 6 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I had several dreams where I ctb and there was no SI. Never. I never tried to ctb in my lucid dreams tho. It was just never on my mind really.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve, KleinerWolf, justsad&done and 2 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I've had loads of suicide dreams although I'm never successful in them for some reason.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, justsad&done and yive
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
I am a lucid dreamer, but I can't really choose the content of my dreams. For me, it's more being able to recognize I'm dreaming and abort (wake up) if things start going south.

I rarely dream about suicide, even though I'll often spend a substantial amount of time envisioning mine in an effort to relax enough to fall asleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: adam&eve and KleinerWolf
user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
i often have dreams of hanging myself or shooting myself in the head.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf