• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
I couldn't resist and I snorted a bunch of stimulants. I'm weak.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Ivenocare, Norest4thewicked and 3 others
Nutcase

Nutcase

Feb 10, 2019
As someone with a history of abusing alcohol I can relate, I always did stupid shit when I drank though so I had to stop.

Reactions: IronTusk and Wolfjob_dayjob
sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Fuck it. It happened. It's laugh or cry at this point.

Reactions: IronTusk and Wolfjob_dayjob
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I don't take any drug, but I lack the same impulse control with food and I hate myself for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I suspect that many people who take illicit drugs are really just treating a medical/psychiatric condition but have been told by society that they're abusers.

While that is sometimes the case, I wonder how often it is not.

Reactions: Halo13 and Ivenocare
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I couldn't resist and I snorted a bunch of stimulants. I'm weak.
Is it that you are weak? Or is it because you have run out of strength or your strength is being used up by other things?

I hope that you're okay and even though you may have felt you've let yourself down, you're human.

Peace brother
DBD

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Did it help?
No
Is it that you are weak? Or is it because you have run out of strength or your strength is being used up by other things?

I hope that you're okay and even though you may have felt you've let yourself down, you're human.

Peace brother
DBD
I've run out of strength and I need to cope. I feel so ashamed. I've let my family down and I wish I could turn everything around, but I can't.