M

Marguerite492

May 28, 2022
I told her I didn't want to talk about it, and for her to leave me alone, and she did.

And it's true i don't want to talk about it. I don't want to know how much she's disappointed, how sad she is. But i also almost wish she would talk to me, so she could say that herself. Maybe it would make CTB easier. I don't know. I'm just so tired. I'm so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: savoytruffle, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also very tired. I'm sorry that you suffer. This life really is so depressing.

Reactions: Marguerite492
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
Do you pay rent? Otherwise, I wouldn't stress about it. Losing a job can be stressful and giving someone space/air is probably what she is thinking.

Reactions: Marguerite492
M

Marguerite492

May 28, 2022
I'm also very tired. I'm sorry that you suffer. This life really is so depressing.
I don't understand why there isn't a legal way for us to CTB safely, and painlessly.
I'm miserable. I'm a financial drain on my family, and on society. I contribute nothing in value back to society. Why then am I forced to stay alive?
Do you pay rent? Otherwise, I wouldn't stress about it. Losing a job can be stressful and giving someone space/air is probably what she is thinking.
I pay rent to her. In her many, many attempts to try and give me some standing to get back on my feet, she bought me a house to live in. When I got this job, we agreed i pay her (an extremely discounted) rent. I'm mostly stressed that once again i failed her. Like I always do. And leading up to this she was constantly, constantly talking about how excited she was for me and how proud she was. I broke her heart by being a failure

• Love
Reactions: Laba
S

Seeking_Peace

Arcanist
May 18, 2022
How's your credit? Can you get a small loan til you get a new job? I'd explore all options. Unemployment doesn't pay shit and takes forever to get paid.

M

Marguerite492

May 28, 2022
How's your credit? Can you get a small loan til you get a new job? I'd explore all options. Unemployment doesn't pay shit and takes forever to get paid.
My credit is terrible, and i can't afford loans anyhow

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Your mom loves you and cares about your safety and wellbeing before anything else. She's probably more scared about your inner state than anything else.