kittyshole

kittyshole

Art is my passion
Oct 23, 2023
I told my boyfriend everything last night

I told him how he saved me from my ex, how on Janurary 8th I was going to kill myself and he brought light into my life.

I told him how the thoughts are coming back, not because of him or anything in particular.

He held me, he cried with me, he loved on me.

I feel loved and yet I feel so empty at the same time.

I don't think I'll do it soon, eventually I will but things are finally going right for me, I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm just also afraid his parents might find out about us. We're in a homosexual relationship and if they find out we're together they'll flip out on him, on us, I'm just so scared. I can't take away that home from him.

He's from Ukraine, they hold those beliefs that they grew up in their time with, they talk to me about it a lot, about how gays are infesting the youth, always in media and schools in Canada.

I don't want them to have another reason to hurt him emotionally, I feel so scared for him and I just can't bear to be the person that pulls him away from his family further.

I want to hold him forever and love him forever, he's all I've ever wanted and I can't wait to give him a stable home when we move out so he can finally, safely come out.

I just need to make it until then, give him stability in his finances and mental health then I can finally get on with it. I can't be such a burden to him, or anyone, anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Forever Sleep, DianaNiceUs and 11 others
S

Soupster

Student
Aug 14, 2024
I'm glad that you were able to open up to your bf and that he was supportive and caring. Everyone deserves that in life and unfortunately many do not get it.

Wishing you the best and strength. Hopefully to recovery.

TheRottingContinues

TheRottingContinues

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
It's awesome how u can be emotionally vulnerable with your SO and have ur feelings validated, and to have somebody who listens and understands. Wish u future happiness

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
He sounds amazing. 🫶

I wish you both so much happiness and I hope his parents are able to look at what is happening in Ukraine and realise that love of all kinds, especially for their son, is more important than archaic beliefs about sexuality.

Yours in Pride xx
🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
That is so, so nice. I'm glad to hear you told him everything and he was supportive and caring towards you. Honest communication and emotional intelligence like that are what makes a relationship stand the test of time. Very, very happy for you!

It's disappointing that there are people nowadays still with those horrible views on homossexuals. I really hope you two can continue your lives and move somewhere where you can openly live your relationship without fear.

I wish you all the strength to continue living this better phase of your life and that it lasts a long time. Your romance sounds adorable and caring, you deserve a happy life.