Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I decided once and for all that I am not going to ctb and I threw away my ctb equipment that I purchased a few months ago.

I am 29 now and I think I will still probably ctb in 40 years, in 2062, when I am 70 and my health and cognition will start detiriorating due to old age.

It's going to be an incredibly lonely, painful and ultimately pointless ride but it is what it is.
I know I will never have a gf and my life will be very lonely and hard, but I have accepted it.

In the back of my mind I will remember the fact that this ride will not last forever
Ctb or natural death, one day I will be liberated from this lonely, unpleasant pointless suffering that my life has become.

Also, no matter how bad my life is or will be, I would never want to be somebody else no matter how good and better than mine their life is.
I was born me and I will be me until the day I die.

I have also decided to never comeback to this website again.
It doesn't make me feel good mentally to be here.

So anyways, I would like to thank all of the good people in here who helped me and replied positively to my threads.
I wish you all the best.

I am going to disable my account in a few hours.

Goodbye forever,
Busticket.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, !WILL!, death137 and 14 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, life can be tiring and it can be cruel to us, but I hope things go well for you.

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveLetter, littlelungs, fruit-loops and 2 others
fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Have good luck, I hope it will be a little better than you figured out!

friday GIF

Reactions: littlelungs, The Lonely and Busticket
C

CC123

Arcanist
Mar 2, 2019
Best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123, LastLoveLetter, littlelungs and 2 others
C

Cuppatea856

May 27, 2020
I decided once and for all that I am not going to ctb and I threw away my ctb equipment that I purchased a few months ago.

I am 29 now and I think I will still probably ctb in 40 years, in 2062, when I am 70 and my health and cognition will start detiriorating due to old age.

It's going to be an incredibly lonely, painful and ultimately pointless ride but it is what it is.
I know I will never have a gf and my life will be very lonely and hard, but I have accepted it.

In the back of my mind I will remember the fact that this ride will not last forever
Ctb or natural death, one day I will be liberated from this lonely, unpleasant pointless suffering that my life has become.

Also, no matter how bad my life is or will be, I would never want to be somebody else no matter how good and better than mine their life is.

So anyways, I would like to thank all of the good people in here who helped me and replied positively to my threads.
I wish you all the best.

Goodbye forever,
Busticket.

I wish you all the best.

Goodbye forever,
Busticket.
I wish you the best.

Attachments

• 29760D30-9504-4869-B85C-A9C4D23EBD6C.gif
    29760D30-9504-4869-B85C-A9C4D23EBD6C.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: S like suicide and Busticket
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Gabe away my N because it was nearing use by date. Immediately best attempt ever

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
is this because we didn't tell you what you wanted to hear about that girl?

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I suspect @Busticket will return. This is the fifth time he has said goodbye, and the third time he has said "Goodbye forever." This site seems to have a magnetic pull that he cannot keep away from.

I hope I am wrong and that he does deactivate his account, for his own sake. This forum is evidently having a negative impact on him if he keeps vacillating between leaving and staying. It strikes me as incredibly unhealthy - a kind of unwanted dependence stemming from loneliness and a need for connection and validation.

Last edited:
Reactions: western_heart, demuic and The Lonely
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
I suspect @Busticket will return. This is the fifth time he has said goodbye, and the third time he has said "Goodbye forever." This site seems to have a magnetic pull that he cannot keep away from.

I hope I am wrong and that he does deactivate his account, for his own sake. This forum is evidently having a negative impact on him if he keeps vacillating between leaving and staying. It strikes me as incredibly unhealthy - a kind of unwanted dependence stemming from loneliness and a need for connection and validation.

Ask
@hotelbeneathground

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021

Yeah, I know a thing or 2 about doing desperate, unhealthy things out of a need for connection & validation. I've just stumbled out of a hole in the ground.

"A man will beg, a man will crawl
On the sheer face of love
Like a fly on a wall
It's no secret at all"

Merry Sunday, OP & everyone else! May God, who doesn't exist, bless all of our miserable asses!

Reactions: Promortalist_