A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
Over the weekend I did a drug I am not going to name, for 4 days I had complete relief, I was at peace, I was calm, I had no suicidal thoughts or depression. Now my thoughts are coming back, now I am morbidly and obessively suicidal again. I don't want to die cold, and alone on the forest floor but i'm about done. I thought my mind would be different, I thought there would be peace. I thought the effects of this drug would last a few weeks to a few months, it didn't and now I am deeply suffering, a prisoner of my own mind. My suicidal ideation is severe, and impairing once again, I am paralyzed in my own mind, I can't achieve anything with my thoughts constantly creating pain and my suicidal thoughts swarming me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Moonshinee and HGL91
M

Meg

Jun 24, 2019
Over the weekend I did a drug I am not going to name, for 4 days I had complete relief, I was at peace, I was calm, I had no suicidal thoughts or depression. Now my thoughts are coming back, now I am morbidly and obessively suicidal again. I don't want to die cold, and alone on the forest floor but i'm about done. I thought my mind would be different, I thought there would be peace. I thought the effects of this drug would last a few weeks to a few months, it didn't and now I am deeply suffering, a prisoner of my own mind. My suicidal ideation is severe, and impairing once again, I am paralyzed in my own mind, I can't achieve anything with my thoughts constantly creating pain and my suicidal thoughts swarming me.
I can't figure out how to send you a private message. But I wanted to ask if it was Ketamine? Can you PM me?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
psilocybin, LSD? I think we got them covered. The bit that gets me is quack shrinks charging a fortune for monthly microdoses

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
psilocybin, LSD? I think we got them covered. The bit that gets me is quack shrinks charging a fortune for monthly microdoses
I think you dug up a graveyard post, how did you manage to find a post so old anyways, I find it interesting

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I think you dug up a graveyard post, how did you manage to find a post so old anyways, I find it interesting
LOLOL...I just saw the date. It was n a list .....Ill have to watch that

• Yay!
Reactions: chuerdhmproton