• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I got a new cat thinking he would help me want to stick it out a little longer. I really like him, but he isn't helping me that much. I've decided to try to rehome him.Then I'm goin to get a motel room and ctb finally.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ReverendGreen, Bärchen, Soul and 11 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
are you positive? shit man I do not want to become the crazy cat lady of SS and start taking unwanted pets.
Teach him to do something cute like wear a tie or hat, drink from bottles (not baby bottles, like gently pouring out a water bottle for him) or eat from a fork like a little gentleman; my cats only lasted one day on craigslist because of cute videos like that. 230px Eleanor Abernathy

• Love
Reactions: sadbunny, Soul, LifeIsACurse and 4 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Every cat has their own unique personality. Maybe you just need to find yourself another cat. And dogs evolved to use neoteny to manipulate human beings especially women into having deeper connections with them, unlike cats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Every cat has their own unique personality. Maybe you just need to find yourself another cat. And dogs evolved to use neoteny to manipulate human beings especially women into having deeper connections with them, unlike cats.
Cats actually learned to meow in a way that mimics the sound of a human baby crying. They're also little manipulators.

Reactions: Final Escape, Oblivion Lover and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Cats actually learned to meow in a way that mimics the sound of a human baby crying. They're also little manipulators.

Indeed, they are manipulators. I was thinking about neotony when it comes to appearance. Because cats after they stop being kittens, start having this...tiger and lion like face... I'm immune to all of their manipulation though. I like cats, simply because they are cool. And they are literally like ninjas... The way they can move when they want to quickly do something, is out of this world. The speed, the agility etc... I would love to have their speed and agility. Each cat is like Neo from the Matrix.

Last edited:
Reactions: HitchHiker and Final Escape
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
Sorry that having a pet didn't help you, I can relate. My family have 6 lovely cats (they were seven before the cutest was stolen) and two dogs and it only helped me realize that not even all the cute pets in the world can help a genuinely suicidal person. They're lucky they will have my parents to take care of them when I go. I hope you're able to find what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and not_a_robot
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Indeed, they are manipulators. I was thinking about neotony when it comes to appearance. Because cats after they stop being kittens, start having this...tiger and lion like face... I'm immune to all of their manipulation though. I like cats, simply because they are cool. And they are literally like ninjas... The way they can move when they want to quickly do something, is out of this world. The speed, the agility etc... I would love to have their speed and agility. Each cat is like Neo from the Matrix.
I really like how u expressed how felines are so beautiful and fascinating creatures. You should like write songs or a book, blog. Not about cats necessarily but I noticed u are gifted at expressing through words. You're a firey intense person :) I'm not flirting lol! I just like to give compliments when I notice something exceptional about people on here.

Reactions: Pistolero114
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
True, thought the same after losing my dog to cancer and getting another. It doesn't help fill the void.

Reactions: Final Escape