• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
I think i found some places that sell SN (and yes with an i not an a) but i would welcome a message of a reliable vetted SN shipper for the US. I just need to know how to get a good antiemetic and what brand to look for. I have a few other plans but SN seems the least horrible due to my other methods are quite painful/unreliable. I also have a fear of dying alone so i would welcome ideas on how to safely live stream with a delay (so no one can stop me/"save me") me ctb should it come to that. also sorry for 2 posts in quick succession and that this post is probably very similar to a post that some one at one point posted but i just want to feel heard for once (not that i haven't felt heard here). I really have appreciate yall for how kind and willing to listen you all are on this page. Again i don't wanna ctb right now until im 100% sure its the right thing for me. My life is at a cross roads right now and it could slightly improve or it could simply stay the same or get worse. I'm working on moving right now so that the literal crossroads. It all depends on if i can get a social group irl and/or get away from this rough neighborhood so i can do my daily walks again and improve my physical health/weight.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Also forgot to add if I could also get a bit more info on your last moments if you successfully do SN.

sunshiningbackwards

sunshiningbackwards

Sep 17, 2022
how slight of an improvement are we talking?

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
how slight of an improvement are we talking?
where i feal i can have any for of postivity in my life from others irl and also being able to improve my overall well being so a bit but still not much just would require work from me.

Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Another thing i forgot to mention in the original post is how would i make sure my fish get taken care of when if and when I'm gone. I've decided since my last attempt at ctb i don't want any one or my pets to suffer from me ctb. Also i have no concern of people missing me that's kinda the big reason why i want to ctb cause i have no one to morn me if i were to pass.