user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
at least i hope it is. i just got officially broken up with. she said i'm manipulative and toxic and ruined her mental health. i never meant to i love her more than anything and want the best for her. but it turned out this way. i don't want anything anymore i don't want to be here. i have a belt i could hang myself with or maybe my SN. my parents are home so my chances of succeeding aren't great but i don't even care anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: TripleA, sadworld, Disappointered and 4 others
PointlessStruggle

PointlessStruggle

Wretch
Oct 28, 2020
At least it was fun while it lasted I hope. If I had any advice I guess it'd be get mad not sad. (Almost) Always turn anger outwards rather than inwards is my philosophy

Reactions: Ghostly, demuic, sadworld and 4 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through this, friend. I really am. But please don't do anything impulsive that may put you in even greater suffering. Since you have SN, plan out your steps if you feel like you are absolutely ready for CTB. You do not want or need to make it harder for yourself than it needs to be. :heart:

I wish you all the best, and if you do decide to go through with it, I hope you have a safe and peaceful journey.

Reactions: sadworld, succor, Wraith and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Impulsive ctb attempts usually end in failure. I'd advise you to sleep on it. If you feel the same tomorrow, then plan your ctb carefully, otherwise it'll just look like you're trying to make your ex regret her decision to end the relationship... i.e., manipulation!

Reactions: Ghostly, sadworld and _Kaira_
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Don't do anything impulsively. You have SN so plan your attempt well. Not being found should be a critical part of your plan so I wouldn't recommed doing it when you are not alone.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, TripleA and _Kaira_
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
Killing yourself because of a girl seems very stupid.
Maybe you are manipulative?
Most people are in one way or another.

Reactions: Desdemona and x~Sophia~x