T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Despite my inconveniences recently (car messed up, close to getting cited for parking at college with a hangtag, which I didn't know was needed, along with some other things I can't think of at the moment), I think tomorrow will be very enjoyable and push me through the rest of the week easily and I wanted to share my plans.

So I'll get up at 7:45, hopefully be ready by 8:00, and drive to college and arrive around 8:30 (an hour before my class starts), talk to secretaries and hopefully get a parking hangtag. I'll proceed to go to class after all of that, hang around campus and attend a meeting with free pizza, and they'll talk about things coming up that I'm looking forward to. They mentioned these things in an email, and it sounds fun. They mentioned hiking, kayaking, and pumpkin patch, and maybe I can go and make friends. After all of that, I'm hoping to go to my friends house and hang out most of the day and head home close to night or at night.

I think I'll honestly like tomorrow, not entirely sure though. I'm also 1 week away from getting a substitute teacher training, and then hopefully a position. All in all, besides my car troubles (radio fucked up and temperature gauge doesn't work), I think I'll make things work. And I try to think of the positives. I'm privileged enough to attend college, and I am getting a job soon so I can afford repairs or possibly buying another car. Hopefully, this degree can eventually afford me a very comfortable life.

Anyways, happy rant over, thank you to all who read. If you're having a bad day, I hope it gets better and just know, you are all amazing!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some_Girl, Praestat_Mori, HighFlight and 1 other person
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Don't be afraid to take a chance life.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Don't be afraid to take a chance life.
Thank you! I'm hoping everything goes good for me! I also hope you have an amazing day tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
Good luck! I hope you're day is amazing but even if it isn't, there's always the next day.

Side note but I wish I could get ready as fast as you do in the morning lol.

• Hugs
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
I wish I had a day like yours tomorrow. :hug: Something tells me mine won't be as fun. College was the best years of my life. Enjoy your time there.

strawberry_lemons

strawberry_lemons

Feel free to contact me <3
Aug 29, 2023
I hope everyday you have is a good one and that even in the bleakness you may still find a sorce of light. keep moving and always remember that nothing is still something is everything. so if you feel like nothing just remeber that your also everything

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Good luck! I hope you're day is amazing but even if it isn't, there's always the next day.

Side note but I wish I could get ready as fast as you do in the morning lol.
I wish I had a day like yours tomorrow. :hug: Something tells me mine won't be as fun. College was the best years of my life. Enjoy your time there.
I hope everyday you have is a good one and that even in the bleakness you may still find a sorce of light. keep moving and always remember that nothing is still something is everything. so if you feel like nothing just remeber that your also everything
Coulda swore I replied to this but I guess I didn't. My memory is awful so I don't remember what all I did that day, but it went amazing! Lately, I've been doing even better and have a job lined up and if everything goes to plan, I should be working next week! :)

Edit: I didn't read the notice on the page, I must have replied but the data loss occurred. Apologies.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and Harrow
Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
So happy things are going well with you still! <3

• Hugs
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
You did reply, and I'm sorry it was lost. But more importantly, I'm happy everything seems to be coming together for you. Good luck on the job! :heart:

Reactions: Harrow
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
You did reply, and I'm sorry it was lost. But more importantly, I'm happy everything seems to be coming together for you. Good luck on the job! :heart:
Yeah kinda sucks but it's all okay! And thank you! It's a substitute teaching job, so I think I'll like it because the variety of day to day (very little monotony I imagine) and flexibility! :)
So happy things are going well with you still! <3
Thank you so much, I love all of you!

• Hugs
Reactions: HighFlight and Harrow