LastOrder

LastOrder

𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪
Apr 20, 2023
I started planning my ctb since april and i think ive finally done all i wanted to do. I went on a trip to my homecountry last week to see everyone (and say goodbye i guess) and i was hoping that if i would be happier home there would be a chance to get another fresh start. But it was awful, and i felt like barely anyone even wanted to meet me. I planned the trip around seeing my best friend who ended up messaging me a few days before that she wants to break contact because im too mentally ill for her and doesnt want to be around someone who isnt working to get better. I havent talked to her about my mental health struggles anymore for months.

You cant win with these people. They dont listen. They say why dont you get help, why dont you try another therapist or another set of pills? And when i say a literal decade of that didnt make me better when do i give up? They say you have to keep going. People who tell you 'youre so strong for keeping going' dont even mean it. You cant give up in their eyes, ever. Its disgusting and im really mad at my friend. Others asked me if this motivates me to get help again which is just baffling to me? I cannot see this as a motivational thing, only another reason to gtfo realising everyone is so selfish for only wanting me to live so 'they dont have to constantly worry about me'. Great.

Im home alone again tomorrow so in the morning ill start taking all my pills and around noon take SN, watch my favorite movie and try to go to sleep. And finally rest. I really really want this to be over...

• Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, höstdepressioner, tiredone and 8 others
lefi

lefi

waiting for rainy days
Aug 19, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear all of that, some people just don't understand how hard it actually is and choose to be ignorant about it. I hope you'll find peace.. what kind of pills are you using?

• Hugs
Reactions: peace_van, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best with your plan. I hope you find peace, safe travels and good luck!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
I hope you have safe travels to the other side, which regimen will you follow?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I'm so sorry you're in pain. I wish you could have found that fresh start or happiness, you deserve the best. You really are strong for continuing and trying your best; but it is also valid for you to give up. I am proud of you, genuinely, even if you decide to CTB.

If you think there's anything that can be done, I'm here for you. I care about you so much. If not, I hope you can rest peacefully. 🤍

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The so-called " normal " people just can't understand how some of us literally NEED to die because we are in a tremendous amount of emotional pain.
Therapy and meds are also useless to some of us here, myself included.
It's infuriating how they want us to keep on suffering and invalidate our feelings.
I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, Praestat_Mori and peace_van
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for success in finally finding rest and ease from all your troubles and distress.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, it's really understandable just wishing to permanently escape from this existence, I cannot stand those insensitive pro-life people.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE