C

chiaseedd

Nov 16, 2023
I tried to make it through today. I even took a bath. It is too fucking hard. I don't belong in any fucking spaces. Nowhere is a safe space for me. Not even here, where someone just told me that I'm not transgender. That's it. SS is all I had. It's all I FUCKING had. And now I'm left with nothing. Now I have nobody. So what will it be fellas? Blackout drunk and put my car in a lake or partial hanging? Get drunk then partially hang myself in my car then drive it into a lake? Hahaha I'm fucking crazy
I wont get drunk first cuz im not gonna drunk drive. First I'd drive to a lake and park in front of it. Tie my neck to the outside of my car or some crazy shit. Write my notes. Chug chug chug some shitty ass vodkaaaaaa. Put that shit in drive and slam on the fucking pedalllll fucking yeah man get neck fucked get drowned as fuckkk. Maybe even pass out from hanging before I drown. Idk, it could be anything!!! Keeps it exciting, right? Wild shit.
Is this post method? Vent? Discussion? All of the above? Something else? The world may never knowwwww

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, Redacted24, Immensevoid and 1 other person
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I'm sorry someone said that to you.

Idk if it means much (since I am a stranger) but I would suggest not attempting anything while drunk or while very upset. Your method sounds like it has a lot that can go wrong, which would just make things harder later. I don't think this is something that should be done impulsively either.

Reactions: hopeless08
C

chiaseedd

Nov 16, 2023
I'm sorry someone said that to you.

Idk if it means much (since I am a stranger) but I would suggest not attempting anything while drunk or while very upset. Your method sounds like it has a lot that can go wrong, which would just make things harder later. I don't think this is something that should be done impulsively either.
I always known I wanted to, it's just a matter of whenever I snapped and now I snapped. I'm not too serious about mixing the methods but they've always been my methods of choice but now I can't choose cuz I'm a dumbass person . I'm tiredOf fighting. I can't fight anymore. I am hurting.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, doormat25 and Blurry_Buildings
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you were treated cruelly, many humans are just too cruel, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: chiaseedd