• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
I wasn't planning for it to be tonight, but I think we're there. Not disclosing my method.

I made my last ditch effort at life and it failed.

I reached out to everyone left in my life in the hopes that someone could help and they could not.

I'm sad and terrified and needing support. I know we're not allowed to ask for PMs, but I could use a PM.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, imsotired35, SoulWhisperer and 19 others
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
You're not ready, or you wouldn't be asking for help. Please slow down, calm down and give it more time and thought. We care, even if others you reached out to don't give a shit.

Perhaps you'd like to give us some details about your situation.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Trismegistus_13, Beyond_Repair and 11 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this. Are you still with us? If you wanna chat, my PM is open. đź«‚

Reactions: thewalkingdread, MatrixPrisoner and deadalready1
W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Update: a friend that I had disclosed my reasons for ctbing to got suspicious when I disappeared and called the cops on me. I got caught and was inpatient for a week. It was awful and didn't help one bit, as usual. Probably good that I got picked up though because I was going to resort to jumping/drowning which is a painful method. I still intend to ctb.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fleetingnight, thebelljarrr, sancta-simplicitas and 7 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Update: a friend that I had disclosed my reasons for ctbing to got suspicious when I disappeared and called the cops on me. I got caught and was inpatient for a week. It was awful and didn't help one bit, as usual. Probably good that I got picked up though because I was going to resort to jumping/drowning which is a painful method. I still intend to ctb.
And there you have it. You got a taste of how much society values human life by the way they treated you. It was basically a prison wasn't it? They don't want us to die, but they expect us to succumb to prison.

And unfortunately, the world will never get the message. Even if we all CTB. Because for every 1 of us that CTBs, there will be 100 degenerates that pop out more children to keep this useless human race going.

• Hugs
Reactions: SoulCage, astr4, Wolf Girl and 10 others
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
And there you have it. You got a taste of how much society values human life by the way they treated you. It was basically a prison wasn't it? They don't want us to die, but they expect us to succumb to prison.

And unfortunately, the world will never get the message. Even if we all CTB. Because for every 1 of us that CTBs, there will be 100 degenerates that pop out more children to keep this useless human race going.
Exactly right! Good ol ponzi scheme

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, astr4, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024

Now that's ridiculous, just because you hate yourself and people or society in general doesn't make human race useless, we're the only species capable of learning from others and pass that information on to others but not only that we also collect that knowledge and keep accumulating more and more to the point that we are now. We went from living in trees, to caves, to villages, to kingdoms and now enormous societies and countries. Recently the human race went to space and continues to get farther.
You may be useless, not the human species as a whole.

Reactions: imsotired35, Szarur-abi, Nefera and 1 other person
Oyasumidanny

Oyasumidanny

living corpse
Jun 25, 2024
Now that's ridiculous, just because you hate yourself and people or society in general doesn't make human race useless, we're the only species capable of learning from others and pass that information on to others but not only that we also collect that knowledge and keep accumulating more and more to the point that we are now. We went from living in trees, to caves, to villages, to kingdoms and now enormous societies and countries. Recently the human race went to space and continues to get farther.
maybe not useless but cruel

Reactions: thewalkingdread, sancta-simplicitas and divinemistress36
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
Just because we live in societies doesn't make the human race any less cruel. It just means a few are living it up and in charge while the majority scrape by and are subjugated. War and poverty and homelessness and environmental collapse are proof that human existence isn't necessarily 'good' in itself.

Reactions: SoulCage, MatrixPrisoner, astr4 and 2 others
SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024
Just because we live in societies doesn't make the human race any less cruel. It just means a few are living it up and in charge while the majority scrape by and are subjugated. War and poverty and homelessness and environmental collapse are proof that human existence isn't necessarily 'good' in itself.
I don't know what's the case in other countries but at least here in the USA homelessness is due because mental illness and drug addiction and in many cases both. This is literally the land of opportunity all it takes is for you to do the work, here even immigrants who barely speak English are successful with businesses that's why even people from other healthy countries move here. War is unfortunate but that's unfortunately part of human survival,I literally cannot think of a single country that hasn't been at war at some point.

Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I don't know what's the case in other countries but at least here in the USA homelessness is due because mental illness and drug addiction and in many cases both.
That's true, but doesn't somehow make it better for everyone involved

This is literally the land of opportunity all it takes is for you to do the work, here even immigrants who barely speak English are successful with businesses that's why even people from other healthy countries move here.
It's possible to survive, but I'm not entirely convinced that it's worthwhile despite all the suffering. But that's just my personal view

War is unfortunate but that's unfortunately part of human survival,I literally cannot think of a single country that hasn't been at war at some point.
I'm not disagreeing, war and violence will always be an issue as long as humans exist. I guess it just comes down to how much you are willing to accept and not be bothered by it.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, SecretAgent420 and thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
just because you hate yourself and people or society in general doesn't make human race useless

Your statements, sir, perfectly embody what I — and many others on this site, including the recently banned/ostracized FuneralCry — have recurrently pointed out and criticized: this site is filled with suicidal people proselytizing about their default, normalized, pro-life ideology.

The big problem with that is that it is a very harmful, oppressive — and even gaslighting! — ideology. There is no point in explaining this, however, because either people will get it or they won't. And the majority of people won't.

I'm not an advocate for FuneralCry's worldviews (for instance, I'm not pro-mortalist) or her attitudes, but she understood this point clearly and sharply. I trust this site's moderators are fair and competent and have certainly made a good decision.

In my opinion, you are biasedly and annoyingly preaching about the supposed virtues of life and of mankind. However, as disgusting as your opinions may be from my point of view, you are entitled to have and to express them.

The real problem is that you are being glaringly disrespectful towards @MatrixPrisoner. He never offended anyone directly in his response and has only expressed his own opinions.

You, on the other hand, are directly calling him a hateful and useless person because you disagree with him. Was that called for? I don't think so.

Suicidal pro-lifers complain that the forum is too "negative," that people here are too "hateful," that there's too much "gloom and doom," etc., etc. They complain about the "aggressiveness" of FuneralCry without realizing that they are aggressively bashing, offending, invalidating and depressing people on a regular basis as well.

FuneralCry is definitely not the only one to blame. And, sadly, pro-lifers always win — even in this forum.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ToMoveOn, kunikuzushi, alltoomuch2 and 3 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Way to treat someone's goodbye/am still here thread 🤦

Hope you're ok, @Wolf Girl, and that adjusting to life again after your plans isn't too disorientating.

Reactions: imsotired35, thebelljarrr, EvisceratedJester and 4 others
SecretAgent420

SecretAgent420

Jun 4, 2024
Your statements, sir, perfectly embody what I — and many others on this site, including the recently banned/ostracized FuneralCry — have recurrently pointed out and criticized: this site is filled with suicidal people proselytizing about their default, normalized, pro-life ideology.

The big problem with that is that it is a very harmful, oppressive — and even gaslighting! — ideology. There is no point in explaining this, however, because either people will get it or they won't. And the majority of people won't.

I'm not an advocate for FuneralCry's worldviews (for instance, I'm not pro-mortalist) or her attitudes, but she understood this point clearly and sharply. I trust this site's moderators are fair and competent and have certainly made a good decision.

In my opinion, you are biasedly and annoyingly preaching about the supposed virtues of life and of mankind. However, as disgusting as your opinions may be from my point of view, you are entitled to have and to express them.

The real problem is that you are being glaringly disrespectful towards @MatrixPrisoner. He never offended anyone directly in his response and has only expressed his own opinions.

You, on the other hand, are directly calling him a hateful and useless person because you disagree with him. Was that called for? I don't think so.

Suicidal pro-lifers complain that the forum is too "negative," that people here are too "hateful," that there's too much "gloom and doom," etc., etc. They complain about the "aggressiveness" of FuneralCry without realizing that they are aggressively bashing, offending, invalidating and depressing people on a regular basis as well.

FuneralCry is definitely not the only one to blame. And, sadly, pro-lifers always win — even in this forum.
What in the hell are you talking about dude? Pro lifers? It's called existing not pro lifers, I don't know why the lingo when it's the most basic biological instinct. You can go ahead and do what you want with yours, I'm suicidal too but I know there's a reason for that and that acting on them thoughts is going against my biological instincts of survival. I have issues I have to fix, it's not the world's fault either we're all dealt with different cards we have different situations but uniquely difficult for us even if some people think we have it easy.
And the PO called me and everybody useless when he said "useless humanity " I just called him useless back.

Reactions: JensenX
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ths thred = b-ing d-raild

Pls eithr rspond dirctly t/ OP & thred topc or commnt smewhre els

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Ash
S

Sethy

Aug 24, 2023
I wasn't planning for it to be tonight, but I think we're there. Not disclosing my method.

I made my last ditch effort at life and it failed.

I reached out to everyone left in my life in the hopes that someone could help and they could not.

I'm sad and terrified and needing support. I know we're not allowed to ask for PMs, but I could use a PM.
I understand how you must feel. Well you are more than welcome to reach me out. I would be glad if I can help anyhow. You are not alone even it seems like it and before ctb we should use every single option, we owe this to ourselves.

Reactions: Ash
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023

Thank you so much for saying this, on what I feel is my behalf. This is verbatim what my response would have been, but my delivery of it would never even come close to matching yours. People like you that make an effort to non-biasedly defend everyone's right here to have their own opinion and view of things is what keeps up the integrity of this forum.
Ths thred = b-ing d-raild

Pls eithr rspond dirctly t/ OP & thred topc or commnt smewhre els
Out of respect for this admonishment, I will refrain from offering a rebuttal to SecretAgent420 (as much as I'd liked to). It would probably be a waste of my time anyways. All I will say is that I'm just glad that it seems like the majority of those that read my comment had enough sense to understand what I meant, not take it so literally and didn't think it was a personal attack on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToMoveOn
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022

CTB sounds a bit silly to me when we may as well use the correct word (I had no idea what it meant when I first joined here)... but going by the acronym's meaning, all you're doing by suicide is catching the early bus, but everyone catches the bus sooner or later.

Reactions: Ash
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
@Wolf Girl I hope you get things sorted out for yourself in the way that is best for you.