ardacalvin

ardacalvin

Feb 25, 2020
Long have I been waited, I think for this night, along with the nembutal, which have been in refrigeration for the last 4 years, all I wanna do is go and be death.
So I have been extremely grateful for this forum, even which as a someone whose age is 30, but I've met some many incredible people. I think, my time has come, and before my nembutal goes bad, I should say; Thank u for every person who happened to be a part of my life; even evil or goodness.
I always believed this world is to be deserved to both be devoured & savored.
However in the end, the honor and civility is diminishing from my part.
I hope everyone finds any kind of happiness, or anything resembling to happiness, which is the hardest task of all.
So, elveda, to anyone trying to find a place or happines on this fucking earth 🫡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, SVEN, lwlaiet8887 and 12 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Save travels, my friend. I'll raise a glass.

Reactions: Ijustwanttorest
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
good luck with your suicide. <3

Reactions: Ijustwanttorest
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I hope your journey is safe and peaceful. Godspeed.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must have been a relief having the option of Nembutal, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: username8888
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I was going to write some thinks about the country but I don't want to be put in a problem, Arda. I guess you understood what I meant. :)

It's good to see a person like you using Nembutal to kill yourself painlessly.

My mission is to kill myself in Switzerland by using Sarco before my 26th birthday. As you can see in the country's unstable currency, my job is harder than ever. But I am catching up. Sloooooowly...

I respect you. Even though I don't know you. At least I have seen a non stereotypical TR person like you doing his stuff online. Cool.

Anyways, Arda. If you are going to kill yourself tonight. Do it painlessly.
It must have been a relief having the option of Nembutal
Do you have a Nembutal, FuneralCry?
Long have I been waited, I think for this night, along with the nembutal, which have been in refrigeration for the last 4 years, all I wanna do is go and be death.
So I have been extremely grateful for this forum, even which as a someone whose age is 30, but I've met some many incredible people. I think, my time has come, and before my nembutal goes bad, I should say; Thank u for every person who happened to be a part of my life; even evil or goodness.
I always believed this world is to be deserved to both be devoured & savored.
However in the end, the honor and civility is diminishing from my part.
I hope everyone finds any kind of happiness, or anything resembling to happiness, which is the hardest task of all.
So, elveda, to anyone trying to find a place or happines on this fucking earth 🫡
I am in early 20s and you have given me motivation Arda. Thanks for your 41 posts on this forum. I have checked them. You have my respect. I don't know if you care or what. But yes, you have my respect. End it painless and finish once and for all.

I guess I have 938 days left. So I am catching up.

Thank you for being here.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you have a Nembutal, FuneralCry?
If I did I'd be long gone, there is no way to get it in my country, all the places that claim to sell Nembutal online now are scams but there was a source for N years ago. But anyway I don't really think people's goodbye threads are the appropriate place for method discussions.

cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Safe travels - my soul goes out to you❤️

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Go peacefully, gently and successfully unmet friend. Sleep well and blessings.

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I am sorry that life has been this way to you. :( It's unfortunate that you were unable to find your happiness here, so I wish you well in finding it in the next~ Praying for you :) See ya~!