• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sedationgapmoe

sedationgapmoe

🐎
Sep 9, 2023
I'm being so serious when I say this is the longest I've gone without wanting to kill myself or cut myself. I'm socializing with people for the first time in years. I'm getting back into old hobbies of mine from before my depression fully kicked in. I'm going outside, I'm eating relatively regularly, and I'm showering. And also I'm a girl now. What the fuck. I am happy about all of this, of course, it is just crazy considering how miserable I was about 1-2 months ago. I didn't think that I'd be able to recover, but I did, and that is just so awesome to me. I dunno. This probably fits here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent, card1nal, Nefera and 1 other person
Nefera

Nefera

Jun 30, 2024
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!

I wish you lots and lots of good new opportunities and experiences so you can make most of it ❤️💕

• Love
Reactions: ChronicPainExistent