• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DepressedSloth

DepressedSloth

Sep 13, 2021
This plan may be a few years out from where I'm at now... or maybe a few months. Idk... but I want to save up some money for now. I need enough to get a nitrogen tank, hotel room for a couple nights, miscellaneous exit bag related supplies, some hard liquor and maybe some beer, some sedatives, pot, etc. and I'd like to listen to some jazz music, have some books to read, and then when the time is right that'll be it; FIN

anyway, I gotta study up on the details and save up money and then eventually consider the timing of it. The world is gone to shit and is further deteriorating rapidly. And I've been depressed for a long ass fucking time. Tried meds and therapy again and again and again. So...

how are you guys doing? How's your Monday morning?

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is what you decide to do, then I hope you find the peace you are looking for. I agree that this world is a terrible place. I'm sorry you are suffering, I understand it is a hopeless feeling when you try everything and nothing helps.
As for me, it is another depressing day. All I look forward too is sleep.

• Love
Reactions: DepressedSloth