• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
He asked me some questions to which I replied "yes" or "no". I recognized the questions because, funny enough, a few days ago I was doing research on PTSD and came across the exact same- if not, similar- questions that he was asking. Just absolutely insane to think that I'm so fucked up that I have PTSD.

So far I've been diagnosed with Persistent Depressive Disorder, BPD, Panic Disorder with slight agoraphobia. Adding PTSD on top of that. It's like some fucked up pizza of my brain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human and Praestat_Mori
not_actually_human

not_actually_human

so unsafe. so angry.
Nov 12, 2022
i don't understand how a bpd diagnosis could exclude ptsd. ptsd is literally a trauma disorder isn't it?

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Endless_suffering
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
PTSD and GAD share very similar traits, and the "questions" have a lot of overlap. My shrink said it was a crap-shoot deciding which to add to my file. He actually said "Fucked up isn't a diagnosis, so need to pick one".

Reactions: VampQueen
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
BPD is after all a comorbidity of PTSD and complex ptsd. Its not that surprising that you would have ptsd if you have BPD

• Informative
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
Ask them what they've diagnosed you with and they will tell you. (Or maybe they'll tell you they don't know yet, but there's no reason a good therapist would be coy about it.)

Reactions: VampQueen