• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Unsure what to do. She left her stuff and her laptop. I knew the plan, I was apart of it but I backed out and now she's gone. No trace of her. She used this website and I just so happen to come across it. I think I know who she is on here. I can't believe she's gone. I'm sorry I betrayed you, please understand.

Any advice to deal with grief?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, Unknown21, Nagito and 3 others
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
If you are right let me tell you what could she was thinking.

1. Giving her things to you.
2. You helped her until you could.

Please don't blame yourself, everyone's make their choices.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kermudgeon, VampQueen, eLdus and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You don't really need to do anything. You had one job and you backed out of it.
(sorry but I can't supress this feeling of anger at you even though I have no real right to feel that)
I understand it though. Sometimes SI and other reasons give us a change of heart in the moment.
Everyone has to live with the consequences of their choices. So to shall you.
If she's gone then by all accounts she is free and even if it's sad to you, you should be happy for her.

Dealing with grief... hmm... haven't felt that yet. I guess you just remember the good times and
talk good about them to the universe. Know that one day your time will also come and you'll be free too.
This time just wasn't your time.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: NoHorizon, Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
(sorry but I can't supress this feeling of anger at you even though I have no real right to feel that)
I understand it though. Sometimes SI and other reasons give us a change of heart in the moment.
If she's gone then by all accounts she is free and even if it's sad to you, you should be happy for her.

Dealing with grief... hmm... haven't felt that yet. I guess you just remember the good times and
talk good about them to the universe. Know that one day your time will also come and you'll be free too.
I can't been agree with that she had a job.

It's supposed to people has to being able to kill or help others to kill themselves?

Living is to much to someone's, and take the life is to much to others.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
I've suffered too much grief to even begin to deal with it but I find this passage useful. I carry around a personal item of theirs to connect with their spirit:

"Like buccaneers, we sailed the seven seas
And drank in the wonders of your world
And returned giddy with the heady smell of your success
And when that time came, oh did we weep
But the tears that streaked our cheeks were stained with glee
Because we knew that this was not goodbye
That you'd be back, that you'd never really left
Because love does not lessen by miles
It's not locked out by doors or walls
But reinforced in thought and heart
It cannot be lost like a key or a sock
Or left behind in a box
It is present in each and every breath
And flows deep with every beat and deed
It may not be your presence but it's your essence that remains."

• Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, stilhavinightmares, VampQueen and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry for your loss. Idk how you can get over with your grief, you did nothing wrong your friend is finally free and can't suffer anymore. Be happy for them!

Reactions: kermudgeon
Nagito

Nagito

May 25, 2022

If op decided living was preferable and it wasn't time to go, we should be happy for them. What an insane thing you just said to someone who chose to live.

Whatever choice they make is their own, but comments that could make someone feel like they have to go through with it when they don't want to are despicable.

Reactions: Guy Smiley, stilhavinightmares, Raven2 and 5 others
N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
If op decided living was preferable and it wasn't time to go, we should be happy for them. What an insane thing you just said to someone who chose to live.

Whatever choice they make is their own, but comments that could make someone feel like they have to go through with it when they don't want to are despicable.
This. OP, I wish you all the best in your own personal recovery

• Love
Reactions: VampQueen