N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
There are billions of people in this world. In the vast majority of countries the human rights mean nothing. There is so much injustice. Even in highly-developed countries.

Personally I am very thankful that I have a voice. And that my voice gets heard. For example when I speak with professionals, friends or people in this forum. Having a voice is kind of empowering for me. I can at least describe all the nightmarish pain I am going through. This is why I have high respect for people with impaired speech. For me this is a nightmarish notion not being able to communicate properly anymore.

There is so much injustice in this world. It is almost impossible to make a list. In some magazines I read great reports about people with nightmarish lives. This shall give the people some of their dignity back. These people shall be remembered and the injsutice should not be forgotten. But if we were honest one had to admit there is so much horrible shit happening on a daily basis that the vast majority is completely ignored. It is an uphill battle. One could argument but there is kind of progress in some instances. I can agree with that. But to reach a somewhat just state is a very very long time far away. Maybe it is even impossible to reach. Maybe this contradicts the human nature and some principles of life. For example when someone gets raped as a child. This can inflict pain which might cannot be prepared. One could punish the culprit but the damage would not vanish. I am not sure if there will ever be therapy to fully fix that.

The better argument is my opinion the following. So what is the practical solution for this problem? Such an injustice is called out mostly in highly-developed countries with some ethical standards. If these countries say well fuck it let's stop procreating the problems won't go away rather the opposite. The countries with high ethical standards should rather get more powerful to fight for their principles. I could go on with that. But I should go to sleep now. The whole thing is probably way more intircate but this is my superficial stance on it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AQUA, katagiri83 and WhatPowerIs